Anyone Doing Camp Notes?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

Now I want in!!!

I haven’t been to a Bills TC since Niagara Univ, I think. My buddy’s dad worked for the Buffalo News sports dept, so we got inside the snow fence with the players somehow. Those guys were enormous, and they was before they became ENORMOUS! A lineman then might have weighed as much as a RB now! (Granted, I was a little kid, so...) 

I went to some Bucs camps in Orlando. I had 2 takeaways: Gruden annoyed me and it was really, REALLY HOT! 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Now I want in!!!

I haven’t been to a Bills TC since Niagara Univ, I think. My buddy’s dad worked for the Buffalo News sports dept, so we got inside the snow fence with the players somehow. Those guys were enormous, and they was before they became ENORMOUS! A lineman then might have weighed as much as a RB now! (Granted, I was a little kid, so...) 

I went to some Bucs camps in Orlando. I had 2 takeaways: Gruden annoyed me and it was really, REALLY HOT! 

You, me, and John would be a fun camp crew! :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, MacGyver said:

Why would we need an amateur reporting from camp when we already have a bunch of real reporters doing so?

Have you ever read Astro notes? He is no amateur- and some of these people around these here parts kick the junk out of those so called corporate writers.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

This is where I’ll be looking:

Thanks Augaroooooni ?

48 minutes ago, Augie said:

Now I want in!!!

...”balls” hot?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, MacGyver said:

Why would we need an amateur reporting from camp when we already have a bunch of real reporters doing so?

I've seen fan camp notes that are more thorough and detailed than any media outlet reporter.

• Like (+1) 3

I’m pretty sure @Cripple Creek and @Gugny will be attending most practices. They usually provide their notes via private message (rather than on the main board) because they’re traveling to other camps in between. If you want their Camp Notes just PM them (Private Message) with subject line “Send me updates” and they’re good about sharing their observations. It was great reading all their insights over the past few years. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’m pretty sure @Cripple Creek and @Gugny will be attending most practices. They usually provide their notes via private message (rather than on the main board) because they’re traveling to other camps in between. If you want their Camp Notes just PM them (Private Message) with subject line “Send me updates” and they’re good about sharing their observations. It was great reading all their insights over the past few years. 

I don't understand this.  What about traveling precludes contributing to the board, rather than PM ?

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't understand this.  What about traveling precludes contributing to the board, rather than PM ?

My guess is BBF just wants to load up their inboxes?  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

You, Sir, are a Prick! I like that about you!?

Nobody liked my notes from last year. I reported Sean McDermott was clapping a lot when exiting the field  and I got boo'ed by the board .

I also posted Brandon Beane was wearing very cool sunglasses while chewing huge wads on gum......boo'ed again.

Find somebody else...

Image result for boo, gif
Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Nobody liked my notes from last year. I reported Sean McDermott was clapping a lot when exiting the field  and I got boo'ed by the board .

I also posted Brandon Beane was wearing very cool sunglasses while chewing huge wads on gum......boo'ed again.

Find somebody else...

Image result for boo, gif

In our defense, camp notes "written" in GIF format aren't the most insightful

• Haha (+1) 1