SlimShady'sGhost

Bills Training Camp -check-In day

2 hours ago, teef said:

a toto toilet seat is an investment in your rear end.  it can change the course of your day.  and the options!  on mine, you can aim the spray, change the intensity of the spray, change the temp of the water in the spray, choose if the spray is intermittent or oscillating, and to top it off,  a small heater pops out and dries the area.  

did i mention that it emits a fresh scent and has a heated seat?  because it ***** does.

If your day is made or broken by having a robot clean your butt, then the rest of us must live in a great dystopian society compared to you both!!

29 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Was that Teller with a hair cut?

5 hours ago, teef said:

josh is so close that i can actually touch him.  i wonder how he'd feel about that.

Are your nails well groomed?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Was that Teller with a hair cut?

He looks like an extra from Stranger Things with that ‘stache

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He looks like an extra from Stranger Things with that ‘stache

Is the Process the same as mind flaying? :P

2 hours ago, teef said:

they're spas, so i think you can get away with that *****.  there's a spa in skaneateles ny called mirbeau.  the place is expensive, but they me walk around that joint in a robe, drinking glasses of vodka at my leisure.  people had to check in while staring at me in a robe, half in the bag in the lobby.  that's america.

Del Monte, Woodcliff, Mirbeau ...... we've probably seen each other nekid a few times 😉

Been to Mohonk?

My wife saw some players at the Target @ Eastview Mall yesterday evening.  Got a blurry pic of them from behind, couldn't tell who they were tho

3 hours ago, teef said:

a toto toilet seat is an investment in your rear end.  it can change the course of your day.  and the options!  on mine, you can aim the spray, change the intensity of the spray, change the temp of the water in the spray, choose if the spray is intermittent or oscillating, and to top it off,  a small heater pops out and dries the area.  

did i mention that it emits a fresh scent and has a heated seat?  because it ***** does.

Jesus, I'm living in the dark ages. I still wash my ass in the sink

• Haha (+1) 6

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

If your day is made or broken by having a robot clean your butt, then the rest of us must live in a great dystopian society compared to you both!!

Once you forget how to wipe your own ass it’s hard to go back. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, teef said:

josh is so close that i can actually touch him.  i wonder how he'd feel about that.

Put away the GHB Teef.

10 hours ago, teef said:

How would you feel about that? :D

10 hours ago, teef said:

don't tell me how to show my affection for another man.

9 hours ago, teef said:

i'll be back with a report and a smile on my face.  hopefully nothing else on my face.

No wonder you wanted me to take the gas for a simple cleaning.....

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Obvious rookies, you go to Wegmans, Tops if you live in the ghetto....

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

I don’t know what just made me think of this but anyone else remember when Karlos Williams got his male anatomy all  twisted up at camp and was hospitalized in Rochester for days?

Edited by YoloinOhio

40 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know what just made me think of this but anyone else remember when Karlos Williams got his male anatomy all  twisted up at camp and was hospitalized in Rochester for days?

I'm still sorry about that....

thanks Teef ;)

7 hours ago, dreadlox said:

Thanks teef. I’ll check those out. I’m not trying to go too expensive but I am hoping to find Bills fans wherever I end up.

There is a brand new Hampton Inn at 950 Panorama Tr. that is really close too. Def be much easier on the wallet. Also a Marriot Courtyard down the street from there on Linden Park.

11 hours ago, teef said:

they're spas, so i think you can get away with that *****.  there's a spa in skaneateles ny called mirbeau.  the place is expensive, but they me walk around that joint in a robe, drinking glasses of vodka at my leisure.  people had to check in while staring at me in a robe, half in the bag in the lobby.  that's america.

I have enjoyed Mirbeau's amenities a few times myself. Feels more like Europe than the U.S., no? 

IT'S A PARTY......

Image result for animal house its a party gif