Jump to content
Protocal69

AFC EAST PREDICTIONS

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We are in fact going to win the East

 

 

This year?  Doubt it.  I think in the 2020 season we have a better shot.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

 

This year?  Doubt it.  I think in the 2020 season we have a better shot.  

To be the man you gotta beat the man.......

 

Brady and BB are going down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

To be the man you gotta beat the man.......

 

Brady and BB are going down

 

Very true.

 

Nothing would make me happier than watching them go down and all of NE cry in their chowdah.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure if this is really being asked but I like to talk-

Bills win last two games to pass NE and win division at 11-5(we are 5-1 in division and they are 4-2)

The Dolphins are 7-9 based on fast start and Jets are 7-9 based on strong finish.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Patriots 11-5

2) Jets 10-6

3) Bills 8-8

4) Dolphins 6-10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 10:44 AM, MJS said:

Not sure I want to watch the video. What did they predict for the AFC East?

Let me help you.  You don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

1) Patriots 11-5

2) Jets 10-6

3) Bills 8-8

4) Dolphins 6-10

OK I will bite.....what makes you think the jets are winning 10 games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

OK I will bite.....what makes you think the jets are winning 10 games

 

It's Scott.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 8:33 AM, ScottLaw said:

1) Patriots 11-5

2) Jets 10-6

3) Bills 8-8

4) Dolphins 6-10

Flip 2 and 3 and you may have something, but honestly the rudderless ship that is the Jets would shock no one if they dropped to your 4th spot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2019 at 11:22 PM, John from Riverside said:

OK I will bite.....what makes you think the jets are winning 10 games

I like Darnold and the offensive pieces around him.

 

They have a good group of recievers and Bell is game breaker.

 

 

 

 

On 7/13/2019 at 8:41 AM, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Flip 2 and 3 and you may have something, but honestly the rudderless ship that is the Jets would shock no one if they dropped to your 4th spot. 

They actually hired some highly thought of personnel guys over the last two months... They have what looks to be a real solid foundation in place in the front office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 6:18 AM, Protocal69 said:

Ok Im slow. What does LAMP represent lol

 

It represents posters getting their panties in a twist when another poster puts up something they don’t approve of,  jmo, 

 

it it is a form of socially trying to embarrass another Bills fan.

 

Go Bills!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

I like Darnold and the offensive pieces around him.

 

They have a good group of recievers and Bell is game breaker.

 

 

 

 

They actually hired some highly thought of personnel guys over the last two months... They have what looks to be a real solid foundation in place in the front office. 

10 wins good when they were god aweful last year?

 

ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well let’s put down why I think WE win

coachong stability

adding to a already good d

improved ok due to the attn it got

improved depth

better offensive weapons

qb going into his second year AND stability at the position

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 10:01 AM, BarleyNY said:

 

I made it almost 2 minutes into that video.  Brutal.  I’m not sure what I’d have to be offered to watch the whole thing, but it would have to include several things my wife won’t do. 

Paint the house?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pats finish 3rd.  Not sure how the rest shakes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Just Joshin' said:

Paint the house?

 

Shhhhh!  Dude, it’s a family forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

10 wins good when they were god aweful last year?

 

ok

Yes John, teams never turn things around in one season. 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

I like Darnold and the offensive pieces around him.

 

They have a good group of recievers and Bell is game breaker.

 

They actually hired some highly thought of personnel guys over the last two months... They have what looks to be a real solid foundation in place in the front office. 

 

Very mediocre OL on paper.  Very questionable HC hire.  A DC who is a legend in his own mind but who really hasn’t put a great defense on the field in some time.

 

Those are big question marks on a team you expect to take a leap forward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, eball said:

 

Very mediocre OL on paper.  Very questionable HC hire.  A DC who is a legend in his own mind but who really hasn’t put a great defense on the field in some time.

 

Those are big question marks on a team you expect to take a leap forward.

Gase was the hottest HC prospect just 3 years ago before being hired with Miami.

 

He did have some success there with a group of very mediocre QBs. 

 

I think the Jets have a chance to have a very good offense. I'm not the biggest Greggo fan either but I expect their defense to be respectable at the very least. They have talent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Gase was the hottest HC prospect just 3 years ago before being hired with Miami.

 

He did have some success there with a group of very mediocre QBs. 

 

I think the Jets have a chance to have a very good offense. I'm not the biggest Greggo fan either but I expect their defense to be respectable at the very least. They have talent. 

 

So far Gase’s claim to fame is getting a decent year out of Jay Cutler in Chicago and having success (surprise!) with Peyton Manning.  His play calling in Miami was awful.  Think what you want, but I believe Gase will be out of a job in two years.

 

Oh, and the Jets have a bad secondary (outside of Adams) also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...