Trump's 4th of July Speech thread

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Add into the mix that they’ve been indoctrinated by the public school system to recite leftist dogma on command and you see the results. Brilliant strategy by the Left! 

nobody pays attention to what teachers say, or read their school books

and if they did they can't remember anything 3 years later

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

As usual you miss the point Tibs. This country was founded on the principle of freedom FROM a central government...not freedom FOR a central government. We need way less eyes in Washington ‘keeping watch’ on the citizenry.

:beer: 

Happy 4th, PPP

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Please God, make sure enough people go to his stupid speech so we don't have to hear him cry and whine it was bigger than someone else celebration 

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

As usual you miss the point Tibs. This country was founded on the principle of freedom FROM a central government...not freedom FOR a central government. We need way less eyes in Washington ‘keeping watch’ on the citizenry.

This is great, you cry and moan about your state, then cry and moan that state is being told what to do by Washington. Just admit it, you Trump supporters are cry babies 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Listing on a 15 min delay -- but so far it's not partisan at all, just reciting history... 

(with a shout out to Space Force and going to Mars)

It's just awful! 

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's the same picture on CNN 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Listing on a 15 min delay -- but so far it's not partisan at all, just reciting history... 

(with a shout out to Space Force and going to Mars)

trump's loving this little military history lesson he's giving.

and who is that tasty brunette to the left of trump :devil:

• Thank you (+1) 1

... Okay speech wrapping up by giving a history lesson on each branch of the military -- followed by a fly-over.

*Flyover Rankings

Coast Guard flyover was meh

Air Force: F22 Raptors w a B2 -- okay, that one was real fun.

Navy: 2F18 Super Hornets, 2 F35's -- (Navy has the best song imo) pretty okay flyover...

Marines: Two Ospreys and Marine One -- hard for helicopters to compete with a B2 or F18...

Army: Two more helicopters - they've been the best of the choppers so far, if only because they came early and forced 45 to wrap quick and the band to play late :lol: 

Blue Angels are the finale (was hoping it'd be Space force) -- they were pretty cool.

Air Force won... but it would be pretty sad if they didn't win I guess. 

32 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

trump's loving this little military history lesson he's giving.

and who is that tasty brunette to the left of trump :devil:

:lol: I'd be lying if I said that same question crossed my mind :beer: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

... Okay speech wrapping up by giving a history lesson on each branch of the military -- followed by a fly-over.

*Flyover Rankings (will update)

Coast Guard flyover was meh

:lol: I'd be lying if I said that same question crossed my mind :beer: 

Owe ya a beer @Deranged Rhino  we started watching but gave up , even my MAGA host got bored. His statement was no red meat for the real MAGA crowd... but we are having a MAGA SPIRIT cookout tonight!

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Owe ya a beer @Deranged Rhino  we started watching but gave up , even my MAGA host got bored. His statement was no red meat for the real MAGA crowd... but we are having a MAGA SPIRIT cookout tonight!

Happy 4th of July!!

17 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Highlighting a bunch of American exceptionalism is sure to enrage the Leftist mobs.

well... the whole world outside of those who cheer for Trump

52 minutes ago, Hedge said:

So much for her being the rational one...

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

After 8+ years of Obama making every speech about himself, it's understandable that they can't conceptualize that a politician can make an event about others. If you don't say "I" or "me/my" 78 times in a speech, did the event really happen?

• Like (+1) 1

So was Trump’s speech so awful that millions died?  

The usual flakes sure spent a lot of time getting all worked up about it the last month.  

Hope to took a dozen years off their lifespan.

TRUMP’S ‘SALUTE TO AMERICA’ SHOWCASED INNOVATION, MILITARY MIGHT:

President Trump honored American history and heroes ranging from George Washington to Martin Luther King Jr. during a rousing Fourth of July speech punctuated by displays of the country’s military air power.

Speaking before a cheering crowd that repeatedly erupted in chants of “USA! USA!,” Trump hailed US innovations in science, medicine and space exploration during his 45-minute “Salute to America” speech on the National Mall in Washington, DC.

The Independence Day address, which was free of any partisan politics, was the first by a president on the Mall since President Harry Truman spoke there during the Korean War in 1951.

Read the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1