Trump's 4th of July Speech thread

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The NYT ran an article that, among other nonsense, claims the Army can't get the tanks onto the National Mall because the Arlington Bridge won't support their weight.

1) There's other bridges across the Potomac.

2) You don't have to ship them to VA, then figure out how to get them across the river.  Ship them by rail to Ft. Meade, load them on HETs, and drive them down route 50.  

They literally picked just about the stupidest criticism of this idea that they could find.  

It must be talking points because it's only 9am and I just got into the office and I've already had three people complain about Trump's "Nazi parade"....

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The NYT ran an article that, among other nonsense, claims the Army can't get the tanks onto the National Mall because the Arlington Bridge won't support their weight.

1) There's other bridges across the Potomac.

2) You don't have to ship them to VA, then figure out how to get them across the river.  Ship them by rail to Ft. Meade, load them on HETs, and drive them down route 50.  

They literally picked just about the stupidest criticism of this idea that they could find.  

But think of the cost!!!  

Funny how the left is concerned with the cost of a parade that celebrates the US but no issue with the cost of insuring illegals.  Well not funny as much as it is very telling.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It must be talking points because it's only 9am and I just got into the office and I've already had three people complain about Trump's "Nazi parade"....

A Nazi parade to celebrate America's Independence Day!?  <_< Do the people you work with hear themselves speak? They cannot be hired for their critical thinking skills, that's for certain. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So I was right??  WTF???  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

A Nazi parade to celebrate America's Independence Day!?  <_< Do the people you work with hear themselves speak? They cannot be hired for their critical thinking skills, that's for certain. 

These sadly were my brother (love him to death), then two writer friends who have been slowly waking up -- but it's one step forward then three steps back nearly every day.  But I agree, none have been hired for their critical thinking skills (at least on non fictional projects :lol: ) 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

So I was right??  WTF???  

:lol: That's why I laughed when I saw that picture. It was right on cue (for my day).

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Who cares? 

The Trump worshipers will watch and everyone else will be having fun outside

But the suns out.    You Antifa guys like video games and Mountain Dew indoors with a nice wifi connection to act woke on. 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I see that these are the latest models - fitted with RMA (reactive milkshake armour).

Where are the new Sherman tanks??? Lol, my God Trump is as ignorant as his supporters! 

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

But the suns out.    You Antifa guys like video games and Mountain Dew indoors with a nice wifi connection to act woke on. 

Now you really sound like you are projecting there. 

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Image result for london trump balloon...............Liberals have a strange view of "massive"

?

That silly balloon says more about the pettiness and immaturity of those flying it than the one who the balloon depicts.  

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Where are the new Sherman tanks??? Lol, my God Trump is as ignorant as his supporters! 

What about this makes Trump ignorant? 

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Blue Angels were suppose to take a break, but Trump is having them fly over too. Costs? Who care, we can starve the migrant children to find the money. 

This is truly an ignorant and disgusting suggestion.

The Blue Angels have a budget, like any other squadron.

I'm quite certain they can adjust any number of things to accommodate this, and it is part of their job.

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I see that these are the latest models - fitted with RMA (reactive milkshake armour).

They do have the urban combat survival kit applied, though.  

Urban combat tanks, into DC?  Trump's planning a coup!

45 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not even a parade, just a couple of tanks sitting around, and Trump making a speech.

He has the megalomania of Hitler, sure, and this is an obvious symptom.  But that doesn't make him Hitler.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, sherpa said:

This is truly an ignorant and disgusting suggestion.

The Blue Angels have a budget, like any other squadron.

I'm quite certain they can adjust any number of things to accommodate this, and it is part of their job.

No I think forcing immigrant children to starve is the best way to accommodate this cost.  

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He has the megalomania of Hitler, sure, and this is an obvious symptom.  But that doesn't make him Hitler.

What about a tiny mustache?  If he had a tiny mustache would that make him more Hitler like?  

Trump balloon will be there! 

President Donald Trump’s intensely hyped Fourth of July celebration is set to have a party crasher: the infamous 20-foot-tall balloon depicting the president as a baby in diapers.

The National Park Service on Monday issued a permit to feminist anti-war group Code Pink to display the balloon on the National Mall during Trump’s “Salute to America” event in protest of what they say are the president’s efforts to politicize and militarize Independence Day. Organizers, however, are still dealing with one hiccup — they don't yet have permission to fill the balloon with the helium to make it float.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/02/baby-trump-balloon-fourth-of-july-1395398

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

President Donald Trump’s intensely hyped Fourth of July celebration is set to have a party crasher: the infamous 20-foot-tall balloon depicting the president as a baby in diapers.

The National Park Service on Monday issued a permit to feminist anti-war group Code Pink to display the balloon on the National Mall during Trump’s “Salute to America” event in protest of what they say are the president’s efforts to politicize and militarize Independence Day. Organizers, however, are still dealing with one hiccup — they don't yet have permission to fill the balloon with the helium to make it float.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/02/baby-trump-balloon-fourth-of-july-1395398

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

the only baby the Dems aren't salivating to abort?

Crazy how he saw that even though he's got you muted. He's got some sort of Canadian superpower. 

2 minutes ago, McGee Return TD said:

Crazy how he saw that even though he's got you muted. He's got some sort of Canadian superpower. 

I guess he figures he can ignore me again and then brag to all his fellow Trumpkins he has me on ignore, or something...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is GREAT news.  

Seriously?? This is something you get excited about?   Pretty sad but this will only fuel the Trump 2020 campaign so having said that have at it. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

This is GREAT news.  

Seriously?? This is something you get excited about?   Pretty sad but this will only fuel the Trump 2020 campaign so having said that have at it. 

Must be .

He posted about it twice now.

?

John Adams wrote in a letter to his wife on July 3, 1776:

"I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more." 

• Like (+1) 2