Trump's 4th of July Speech thread

Oh boy! This blithering idiot is going to give a speech honoring American values? What will this colossal bore have to say? Going after the free press? Will he praise murder man Putin? Maybe he'll say we should be more like his buddy's country North Korea? Maybe his good chum from Saudi Arabia will wipe the blood from his hands so he can attend. 

The Blue Angels were suppose to take a break, but Trump is having them fly over too. Costs? Who care, we can starve the migrant children to find the money. 

I might just have to vote for Trump in 2020.

If he can make people like Tibs schitt their pants because of a speech on the 4th of July, then the damn orange man deserves a second term.

I suspect they'll really lose their minds the next time he pardons a turkey on Thanksgiving. :lol:

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

The Blue Angels were suppose to take a break, but Trump is having them fly over too. Costs? Who care, we can starve the migrant children to find the money. 

Oh geez.....

All I have to say is 10 ***** hours baby!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The President of the United States,

speaking to the nation, 

on the (celebrated) anniversary of our Independence, July the 4th

Telling us what a great country we are, still the beacon to the free world.

No wonder the lefty elite and their lemmings are crying.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I suspect they'll really lose their minds the next time he pardons a turkey on Thanksgiving. :lol:

Will Comey be in jail by then?

14 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Let’s hear your 4th of July working at the laundromat speech 

You jealous I have a job? Come on, we all can't reach the level of employable, keep trying, maybe someday you will be a semi-functional person 

12 hours ago, B-Man said:

The President of the United States,

speaking to the nation, 

on the (celebrated) anniversary of our Independence, July the 4th

Telling us what a great country we are, still the beacon to the free world.

No wonder the lefty elite and their lemmings are crying.

Oh sure, like how he vomited out a "speech" to the Boy Scouts which was all political ignorant vitriol. He's a narcissistic jack ass, and you guys love him, for now. 

You guys will hate him after he loses in 2020. He will just be another McCain, Bush and Romney 

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes we love Trump. But do you have a clue why?  

pick me pick me!!!!

because Trump moves that broomstick around in all directions that is firmly planted up the behind of liberals and their ilk?

and they sooooooooooooooo  deserve it.

is that a good answer???

14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I might just have to vote for Trump in 2020.

If he can make people like Tibs schitt their pants because of a speech on the 4th of July, then the damn orange man deserves a second term.

Have you ever cast a vote for a better reason?

p.s.  you just know he’ll find a white turkey to pardon.

The President speaking to the nation on our national holiday? Outrageous! We all know this day is reserved for stuffing your face full of hot dogs! (On a serious note, I think it’s a great idea and hope it’s the start of a national tradition.)

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

Who cares? 

The Trump worshipers will watch and everyone else will be having fun outside

Exactly. Just like when CNN chooses to not cover the President speaking so they can air another show on white supremacy! Enjoy your Fourth.

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Exactly. Just like when CNN chooses to not cover the President speaking so they can air another show on white supremacy! Enjoy your Fourth.

what will they do at the GOP Convention?  Every time CNN pops up the chant "CNN SUCKS!!" will begin, signs will be well-prepared as well

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Well that's a bit too specific but it's on the right track. 

tibs is our petri dish specimen

Trump causes a cathartic reaction every hour

By Kay Coles James -

This week, as Americans commemorate Independence Day and the creation of the most free, most prosperous nation on earth, we will inevitably hear from those who say there’s no reason to celebrate a country where not everyone gained their freedom or their equality in 1776. They will say that a nation stained with the evil of slavery, a nation that once refused women and blacks the right to vote or hold property, isn’t a nation worth lauding.

As a woman and as a black person who lived through segregation, I have experienced both the inequality and the opportunity of this nation. As a student of history and as someone who works with governments around the world, I know how women and minorities are treated in other societies compared to the United States. Because of these experiences, I want to tell you exactly why America is worth celebrating.

Despite their flawed nature as human beings, our Founders laid out principles for forming a nation based on humanity’s highest ideals. Nowhere else on earth had that ever been done before. Those founding principles have guided this nation and created a framework that allows society to recognize the error of its ways.

The fact is, we abolished slavery. We even fought a war over it. We ultimately recognized women’s and minorities’ right to vote, to own property, and to have the full and equal rights of any other citizen. We have endeavored through our laws and our actions to eradicate the unequal treatment and marginalization of fellow Americans because of their ethnicity, religion, politics, or other characteristics.

July 4, 1776 — and the principles that day epitomized — began the foundation for a nation that would right its own wrongs.

More at the link:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/1/america-has-established-itself-as-a-force-for-good/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=socialnetwork

Let it fly! 

Anti-Trump protesters, including the group Code Pink, are negotiating with Park Service officials over whether a massive “Trump Baby” balloon they want to fly will comply with flight restrictions that will be in place over the Mall during the Fourth.

Anything to make the dear leader happy, but we can't afford tooth brushes for immigrant children 

There is the raiding of the Treasury for his personal aggrandizement. “The F-35 costs about $30,000 per hour to fly, according to Pentagon estimates. Each Blue Angel jet costs at least $10,000 per hour to operate, and the cost of flying an Air Force One jet is more than $140,000 per hour,” The Post reports. Moreover, “Two major fireworks firms have donated a pyrotechnic show valued at $750,000, for example, but the Park Service will have to pay employees overtime to clean up the remnants of that display.”

The NYT ran an article that, among other nonsense, claims the Army can't get the tanks onto the National Mall because the Arlington Bridge won't support their weight.

1) There's other bridges across the Potomac.

2) You don't have to ship them to VA, then figure out how to get them across the river.  Ship them by rail to Ft. Meade, load them on HETs, and drive them down route 50.  

They literally picked just about the stupidest criticism of this idea that they could find.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Let it fly! 

Anti-Trump protesters, including the group Code Pink, are negotiating with Park Service officials over whether a massive “Trump Baby” balloon they want to fly will comply with flight restrictions that will be in place over the Mall during the Fourth.

Ooooooooh burn!!  Keep up the silliness.  Trump 2020 is going to be sooooo easy.  

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Moreover, “Two major fireworks firms have donated a pyrotechnic show valued at $750,000,

I bet that's the leftover fireworks from Election Night 2016 that Clinton's campaign already paid for!.

Thanks Hillary!!!!

• Haha (+1) 4