Sign in to follow this  
nero1

Will NE tie

Our record of going to 4 consecutive Superbowls this year?

• Sad 1

If it wasn't for the worst pass in NFL history they wouldn't have 3

• Like (+1) 5

I certainly hope not. However it would not surprise me to see those bastards get there again though. You know they will always be a favorite to make it to the big game no matter how much most of us hate them.

Would love to see the tides change this time around finally.

• Like (+1) 2

It's our record that's in jeopardy so maybe we should stop them from tying it.  Just saying.

• Like (+1) 9

58 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

And the KC defensive end lining up off sides---they won't have had one this year

• Like (+1) 2

Since we lost all 4 why would it matter?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It's our record that's in jeopardy so maybe we should stop them from tying it.  Just saying.

It is not like they haven't tried before.  Just saying.

Also, I’m not sure if I’ve shared this with everyone - I really don’t like that team.

• Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, nucci said:

Since we lost all 4 why would it matter?

It wouldn't. As much as I love that Superbowl team, NOBODY outside of Buffalo is going to care if New England ties this record. The distinction being the Bills LOST 4 straight. It's not something to hang your head about, but it's not comparable to New England who tends to win the ultimate prize.

I'd love to see the Bills WIN a Superbowl in my lifetime.

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

NE isn't going to the SB this year. I think Tom gets beat up a bit more this year because of their OL, get in the playoffs, but lose in the divisional round. 

Posted (edited)

As much as I can "respect" the Patriots for winning the Super Bowl and our damned divison a zillion times, It would restore some fun to see someone else win once in awhile...namely the Bills. I live in Chicago now and one guy said to me "Oh yeah, your the guys that lost those Super Bowls" New England is definately in decline.

Edited by Rocket94

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

The Wilson pass almost seemed like a set up it was so bad. I couldn't believe my eyes. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

Not a chance.

Without looking I’d guess they are odds on favorites to win the AFC. 

24 minutes ago, H2o said:

NE isn't going to the SB this year. I think Tom gets beat up a bit more this year because of their OL, get in the playoffs, but lose in the divisional round. 

Lose to us!!

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

It is not like they haven't tried before.  Just saying.

Indeed, they tried.  I think this season is our best chance with the team we will be fielding compared to seasons past.

• Like (+1) 1

No cause we’re gonna sweep em, win the division, and then beat them in the division round after they get a wildcard.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

It wouldn't. As much as I love that Superbowl team, NOBODY outside of Buffalo is going to care if New England ties this record. The distinction being the Bills LOST 4 straight. It's not something to hang your head about, but it's not comparable to New England who tends to win the ultimate prize.

I'd love to see the Bills WIN a Superbowl in my lifetime.

Oh, if they go to 4 straight it will be talked about how the Bills were the last team to do it. I guarantee it. It will be talked about a lot, especially the fact that Bills lost all of them.

NFL broadcasts are all about storylines, and that's a significant one if it happens.

• Like (+1) 1

At this precise moment in time if I had to pick an AFC Superbowl team I'd pick New England. KC have lost some of their best players and I don't see another team who can put it up to the Pats in a one off playoff game. Maybe Indianapolis in Indianapolis? The Jags in Jacksonville possibly if that defense can get back to what it was? 

Who are the teams that in a one off play-off game you think could out talent the Pats enough to neutralise the best coach and quarterback ever? 

• Like (+1) 1

NE is the favorite to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl until Tom Brady is gone.  And they should be the favorite, because they're still the best team in the AFC.

• Like (+1) 1