Will NE tie

nero1

12 hours ago, Gugny said:

NE is the favorite to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl until Tom Brady is gone.  And they should be the favorite, because they're still the best team in the AFC.

You are right. They have the best spies, best cheats and a QB who does not take market rate for he gets money on the side.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

You are right. They have the best spies, best cheats and a QB who does not take market rate for he gets money on the side.

No.  They have the best front office, the best Head Coach and the best QB in football.  They're smarter and better than every team in the league.  By a long shot.

On 6/8/2019 at 6:37 PM, H2o said:

NE isn't going to the SB this year. I think Tom gets beat up a bit more this year because of their OL, get in the playoffs, but lose in the divisional round. 

Ol is fine. They are returning 4 of the 5 and Isaiah Wynn is ready to go.

You cant say the Bills oline should be good and say NE has a bad oline in the same breath.

Outside of pulling for the Bills, keeping the Pats*** out of the Super Bowl this season is my most significant rooting interest.

I don't care that we lost all four...I want that streak to remain ours alone.

2 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Ol is fine. They are returning 4 of the 5 and Isaiah Wynn is ready to go.

You cant say the Bills oline should be good and say NE has a bad oline in the same breath.

Actually, as a Bills fan - on a Bills fan site - he absolutely can say that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I see KC dropping off.... Their 2 unstoppable players (Hill and Hunt) are either gone or in serious trouble. It's too bad, because IF the Bills don't go to the Super Bowl I would love to see Andy Reid finally win one.

Maybe Rivers finally gets there this year... Or the Colts.

I just don't see NE doing it as the wild card this year, which they will be once the BILLS win this division! Their season ends on a cold Saturday night at New Era field in early January!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

So stop coming here if that bothers you.

Doesnt bother me at all. My point was that a known entity is in a better position than an unknown entity. At least to start, but anyway carry on.

3 hours ago, Chris66 said:

Fair enough. I get it. Its June all rainbows and unicorns in Bills land.

what do you come here for kid? to rile up bills fans? you seem like a real loser, a troll. you obviously have no real interest in the buffalo bills other then to come here and spew your garbage.

easy to do on a message board though, for a troll such as yourself.

loser.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/10/2019 at 4:57 PM, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

what do you come here for kid? to rile up bills fans? you seem like a real loser, a troll. you obviously have no real interest in the buffalo bills other then to come here and spew your garbage.

easy to do on a message board though, for a troll such as yourself.

loser.

Amen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/10/2019 at 1:30 PM, Chris66 said:

Fair enough. I get it. Its June all rainbows and unicorns in Bills land.

Ah, yes - our resident “hope police” chimes in.

Bills fans are rightfully excited for this season.  Sorry if it bugs ya.

Brady will be 42, btw.