Sign in to follow this  
SlimShady'sGhost

Bills YouTube channel to feature more behind-the-scenes content

Good move.  I used to beg the team to put their video on YouTube for years.  The video player on their old site was a piece junk and didn’t load great on any device that wasn’t a laptop/computer

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Good move.  I used to beg the team to put their video on YouTube for years.  The video player on their old site was a piece junk and didn’t load great on any device that wasn’t a laptop/computer

I hope it’s more than a collection of videos on their pages. 

Plus

Youtube videos are easier to copy over 

• Like (+1) 2

Some of the stuff last year and from the draft this year behind the scenes was awesome.  So glad there's more to come. 

• Like (+1) 1

Kudos Bills. Whichever intern thought this up should be brought on board full time. Carry on.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Never forget this guy.

0:18-0:28, and 1:45-1:55, btw, are 20 seconds of must-see TV.

Edited by Rocky Landing
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Kudos Bills. Whichever intern thought this up should be brought on board full time. Carry on.

Lol.  

I believe that’s what happened  

So much easier to copy videos 

• Like (+1) 1

Would like a video lineup titled "History," where some of the classic NFL Films stuff is housed.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

Subscribed!

12 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I hope it’s more than a collection of videos on their pages. 

Plus

Youtube videos are easier to copy over 

They are but will the NFL do its copyright crap and make you go to YouTube to watch it instead of just viewing an embed? 

3 hours ago, The Wiz said:

They are but will the NFL do its copyright crap and make you go to YouTube to watch it instead of just viewing an embed? 

My embed above didn’t redirect 

15 hours ago, White Linen said:

Some of the stuff last year and from the draft this year behind the scenes was awesome.  So glad there's more to come. 

I think they are trying to involve the fans more and justify their desire to never have a third party do it, like "all or nothing" or "hard knocks".

They want to control the perception of the team and what content is widely distributed, and of course they would. Why wouldn't they? That's why the team content always paints a sunshine and rainbows picture.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I think they are trying to involve the fans more and justify their desire to never have a third party do it, like "all or nothing" or "hard knocks".

They want to control the perception of the team and what content is widely distributed, and of course they would. Why wouldn't they? That's why the team content always paints a sunshine and rainbows picture.

This is such bullcrap.  

Do you wish we had an organization that put out that they think they still have a bunch of holes, it'll be hard for this many new players to gel, so we're likely going to be 6-10?  

2 hours ago, White Linen said:

This is such bullcrap.  

Do you wish we had an organization that put out that they think they still have a bunch of holes, it'll be hard for this many new players to gel, so we're likely going to be 6-10?  

Nope. Is that what I said?

30 minutes ago, MJS said:

Nope. Is that what I said?

Either way letting fans get behind the scenes isn't trying to control distribution of team perception.  

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

Either way letting fans get behind the scenes isn't trying to control distribution of team perception.  

Why would it not be? They want fans to root for and support the team. They are selling a product. It's nothing negative. It's just marketing.

46 minutes ago, MJS said:

Why would it not be? They want fans to root for and support the team. They are selling a product. It's nothing negative. It's just marketing.

Because it's for a different reason - not team perception.   It's to give you access to induce interest.  It's not propaganda as you suggested.