Trump lies, post them here

45 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

to be clear Gal..i have never argued the point that i think something nefarious happened, and anyone who participated needs to be brought to justice..Does not mean i wont question "theories"

These aren't theories, plenz. They're proven, backed by copious amounts of evidence. 

The fact you do not know of this evidence, despite it being shared for three years on this board and others, underlines the original point I was making: Cuomo and the media have been lying to you, systemically and knowingly, in order to keep you in the dark about this. This was done to divide the country, not to save it. It was done knowingly in order to overturn the results of a legal election they disagreed with. 

...Because they're not newsmen. They're narrative engineers, many of whom are assets of the US intelligence services and followed their orders to spread disinformation on the biggest political scandal in our country's history. 

So why would anyone, ever again, take anything someone like Cuomo says seriously. Even if he says the sky is blue -- he's a ***** liar who should be pillared in the streets, not held up as an example of "the sky is blue". 

48 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

This whole last page and half was brought up as @Deranged Rhino brought up a tweet by Trump that Obama had his phones tapped as proof that Trumps tells the truth. I am trying to ascertain if that has been proven anywhere....point out in the text messages that says anything about wiretaps  and that Obama ordered them or was briefed ..i dont see it.

If you're looking for the media to report it, based on what was said above, you're never going to find it. You have to do the work yourself, which requires time and effort. It's all there. But, because it's real life and not a bad movie, there's no text spelling it all out. There are thousands of pages of documents, testimony, and context which prove without a doubt this happened. 

The Carter Page warrant is real. It's proven. It was renewed four times. This in beyond debate. It is also beyond debate that it was issued in October 2016, months after Page left the campaign. Do you think the FBI/CIA went to the FISC and said, "gee, we really want to spy on Trump but we do not have a valid legal pretext to do it, so we're going to get this warrant on Page instead because it will allow us to spy on Trump through the two-hop rule," ? That's never going to happen. But it does not take a great leap in logic to understand why a FISA on Page in October 2016 would be useful to a group of intelligence officers and law enforcement personnel who were actively investigating then candidate Trump and the Russia story. A FISA on page gave them the ability to IMMEDIATELY wiretap Trump Tower -- and that's the least egregious part of the powers they got with that fraudulent warrant. 

Hop 1                                      Hop 2

Page>>Trump Transition Team>>>Trump

This is not theory. This is proven now beyond all reasonable doubt. The only thing still in debate is the motivation behind it. Not whether it happened. 

50 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

Put on your Fox News secret goggles.   That is the only way one can see it

You're sounding like Fredo now -- because you're afraid to think for yourself. None of what I've laid out requires anything more than reading SOURCE documents. Not opinion pieces. Not sound bytes from politicians. Actual source documents and testimony. 

If you were an honest person, you'd at least do the work and see for yourself before judging. 

(but you're not... or will you prove me wrong? I hope you will.)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

These aren't theories, plenz. They're proven, backed by copious amounts of evidence. 

The fact you do not know of this evidence, despite it being shared for three years on this board and others, underlines the original point I was making: Cuomo and the media have been lying to you, systemically and knowingly, in order to keep you in the dark about this. This was done to divide the country, not to save it. It was done knowingly in order to overturn the results of a legal election they disagreed with. 

...Because they're not newsmen. They're narrative engineers, many of whom are assets of the US intelligence services and followed their orders to spread disinformation on the biggest political scandal in our country's history. 

So why would anyone, ever again, take anything someone like Cuomo says seriously. Even if he says the sky is blue -- he's a ***** liar who should be pillared in the streets, not held up as an example of "the sky is blue". 

If you're looking for the media to report it, based on what was said above, you're never going to find it. You have to do the work yourself, which requires time and effort. It's all there. But, because it's real life and not a bad movie, there's no text spelling it all out. There are thousands of pages of documents, testimony, and context which prove without a doubt this happened. 

The Carter Page warrant is real. It's proven. It was renewed four times. This in beyond debate. It is also beyond debate that it was issued in October 2016, months after Page left the campaign. Do you think the FBI/CIA went to the FISC and said, "gee, we really want to spy on Trump but we do not have a valid legal pretext to do it, so we're going to get this warrant on Page instead because it will allow us to spy on Trump through the two-hop rule," ? That's never going to happen. But it does not take a great leap in logic to understand why a FISA on Page in October 2016 would be useful to a group of intelligence officers and law enforcement personnel who were actively investigating then candidate Trump and the Russia story. A FISA on page gave them the ability to IMMEDIATELY wiretap Trump Tower -- and that's the least egregious part of the powers they got with that fraudulent warrant. 

Hop 1                                      Hop 2

Page>>Trump Transition Team>>>Trump

This is not theory. This is proven now beyond all reasonable doubt. The only thing still in debate is the motivation behind it. Not whether it happened. 

You're sounding like Fredo now -- because you're afraid to think for yourself. None of what I've laid out requires anything more than reading SOURCE documents. Not opinion pieces. Not sound bytes from politicians. Actual source documents and testimony. 

If you were an honest person, you'd at least do the work and see for yourself before judging. 

(but you're not... or will you prove me wrong? I hope you will.)

thx for the post..but if i have to read 100o's of pages to make inferences  and connect dots..that is not proving Trump's phones were tapped.by Order of Obama....that is trying to connect dots. Is that not the very same thing the media was doing to Trump on collusion? 

We will let it go here..for me its like trying to prove someone innocent( where have i heard that before). If it was done, and Obama knew/ordered it, he needs to be prosecuted, along with everyone else that had a role in it..we agree on that 100%. All i am saying is as of not it is not proven..but hopefully Barr gets to the truth

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Hi Bob.  You missed the video apparently.  It is Chris Cuomo of CNN that calls out Trump's enablers, not the Governor of NY Cuomo. Go back a page in this thread and watch the 5 minchrisute Chris Cuomo video please.

I don't attend to either Mario, Andrew, nor  Chris.  I hear enough from them accidentally, i won't purposely set out to connect with any of them.  Is CNN still broadcasting...?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This 13 minute video isn't strictly about lying though lying is part of the personality pattern discussed.  This is an 'understanding your partner'  type of video but it has amazing parallels to my/our relationship with someone in today's news.   Start watching it for at least a few minutes and see if this shoe fits someone you know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp225WfKBNg

One very large problem is that an individual with this type of personality can be easily manipulated, as we can see being done regularly by several foreign leaders around the world.

Once the pattern is recognized and confirmed in a relationship, the recommendation for a healthy course is to distance oneself from this type of individual.  The problem is that about 40% of our country seems to have become explainers and enablers for this guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

This 13 minute video isn't strictly about lying though lying is part of the personality pattern discussed.  This is an 'understanding your partner'  type of video but it has amazing parallels to my/our relationship with someone in today's news.   Start watching it for at least a few minutes and see if this shoe fits someone you know.

Yes, it does, but fortunately she lost the election.

• Haha (+1) 3

On 8/30/2019 at 4:51 PM, plenzmd1 said:

thx for the post..but if i have to read 100o's of pages to make inferences  and connect dots..that is not proving Trump's phones were tapped.by Order of Obama....that is trying to connect dots. Is that not the very same thing the media was doing to Trump on collusion? 

We will let it go here..for me its like trying to prove someone innocent( where have i heard that before). If it was done, and Obama knew/ordered it, he needs to be prosecuted, along with everyone else that had a role in it..we agree on that 100%. All i am saying is as of not it is not proven..but hopefully Barr gets to the truth

Give it up @Deranged Rhino... Obviously Plenz wants someone else to do the homework for him. Just another example of the sheeple, led by the ring  in their brain from too many years of indoctrination. Indoctrination that has taught them WHAT to think, instead of how to think and learn on their own

24 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Give it up @Deranged Rhino... Obviously Plenz wants someone else to do the homework for him. Just another example of the sheeple, led by the ring  in their brain from too many years of indoctrination. Indoctrination that has taught them WHAT to think, instead of how to think and learn on their own

plenz sux

put on ignor

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

is that right ...easy question..show me in the 1000 pages where it says and proves Obama ordered and knew about a tap on Trumps phone. Page numbers,quotes, specifics etc...should be simple for you If you have done the " homework"  no? I will wait for you reply.

Just another non educated Trump supporter, can only believe what Trump  and the neo right tells them to believe, but can't think on their own

Edited by plenzmd1

6 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

is that right ...easy question..show me in the 1000 pages where it says and proves Obama ordered and knew about a tap on Trumps phone. Page numbers,quotes, specifics etc...should be simple for you If you have done the " homework"  no? I will wait for you reply.

Just another non educated Trump supporter, can only believe what Trump  and the neo right tells them to believe, but can't think on their own

No.... I don't play nice with idiots® like DR does.

Even if I did, you would ask me to tell you exactly what page to look at like you just did with DR since you obviously have no intention of checking it on your own... 

8 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Even if I did, you would ask me to tell you exactly what page to look at like you just did with DR since you obviously have no intention of checking it on your own... 

Yup. He told me he does not want to read... hard to force someone to educate themselves. ?‍♀️ 

Now, it is on me to stop answering his same questions over and over and over again.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cinga said:

so in other words, ya cant ! 

How bout this..in this country one has to be proven guilty, not innocent. prove Obama guilty to me by giving some sections, some passages, some idea of what @Deranged Rhino is talking about as proof Obama tapped Trumps phone as Trump claimed..I will be here 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yup. He told me he does not want to read... hard to force someone to educate themselves. ?‍♀️ 

Now, it is on me to stop answering his same questions over and over and over again.

I know the other dude is an idiot, but not you. You are asking me to read 1000 pages or whatever of material to "exonerate" Obama..that'ss an impossible task. As you all argued vehementlyy a few  weeks ago, its impossible to do that. What is possible is to prove someone guilty. Yall have posited Obama knew and orderedd Trumps phone tapped( and he may have), should be easy for you to point to the evidence.

The standardd is to not prove innocence, its to prove guilt.

9 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I know the other dude is an idiot, but not you. You are asking me to read 1000 pages or whatever of material to "exonerate" Obama..that'ss an impossible task. As you all argued vehementlyy a few  weeks ago, its impossible to do that. What is possible is to prove someone guilty. Yall have posited Obama knew and orderedd Trumps phone tapped( and he may have), should be easy for you to point to the evidence.

The standardd is to not prove innocence, its to prove guilt.

Against my better judgement I'm going to respond to you. Nowhere will you find a memo signed by Obama authorizing or ordering a spying operation on Trump's campaign. As an aside, you won't find that Al Capone left memos either but I doubt that you'd claim his innocence based on the lack of direct evidence. The indication that Obama is guilty is the preponderance of evidence gleaned over the years combined with the knowledge that Obama has shown that in the past he had no regard for the law. People here have discussed Obama's malfeasance over 2-3 years and it's the many, many smaller indicators that point directly at him. It's items like the texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page or the lies to Congress by Brennan, Clapper & Comey.

I don't think anyone is asking you to read 1000 pages to "exonerate" Obama. If you had been involved with the discussion from the beginning you'd understand that Obama can't be exonerated. If he isn't charged for anything it will be because of purely political reasons. You are asking people here to prove something to you in one sentence when it has taken a book to prove it to ourselves. Many of us were skeptical as the whole deep state story started and only reluctantly came around when there wasn't any alternatives that made sense. Let me give you an analogy:

I grew up playing baseball, from T-Ball to Little League to High School & beyond. I instinctively know that you don't make the first out at 3rd base or tag up on a fly ball with 2 outs. I understand the reasons why. You are acting like the guy that plays in the company softball game that never played the game as a child or beyond. Sure, you might be able to catch a fly ball or even get a hit, but you don't know enough to only go part way between 1st and 2nd on a fly ball to the outfield. What I am trying to convey to you is that sometimes there are just no shortcuts to understand a situation. You had to have been there.

In the last few months I've seen you go from a Lefty that would at least try to cogently discuss things to a triggered obtuse dick acting like his brain is addled whenever Trump is brought up. You call everyone who disagrees with you an idiot and move the goalposts as often as a 6-month old baby gets its diaper changed. You have made claims but when confronted with alternatives refuse to spend the time to read about them. You don't want to discuss, you want to preach.  It's like Tiberius is your leader.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

so in other words, ya cant ! 

How bout this..in this country one has to be proven guilty, not innocent. prove Obama guilty to me by giving some sections, some passages, some idea of what @Deranged Rhino is talking about as proof Obama tapped Trumps phone as Trump claimed..I will be here 

I'll happily point you to it -- but you have to be willing to do some lifting yourself. For example, you have to at least have a baseline understanding of how FISA warrants work, when they're applied, and how they're applied, and the role the FISC plays in the process. 

Do you have that locked down? Or are you uncertain about those elements? 

Once you have them locked down, return to this document which is the source of the Russia narrative: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

It's not a thousand pages, only 99. But you can skip to page 81 and read through page 85 (pg 82 and 84 are the key passages). 

Start there -- put Trump aside (this document refers to events prior to Trump's election) and really focus on this material. Then explain what it means (or ask questions, I'll happily help translate some of the techno jargon). Once you get this down, the rest becomes REAL easy.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Peace and Prosperity is a B word! 

imagine how awful it must feel to have wasted your first 22 or so years of life earning a useless degree, especially as everything seems to be going more automated with  even less use for a BA in Social Justice Warrior studies with a $75,000 student loan

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

imagine how awful it must feel to have wasted your first 22 or so years of life earning a useless degree, especially as everything seems to be going more automated with  even less use for a BA in Social Justice Warrior studies with a $75,000 student loan

Social Justice? You mean Victimhood 101. How anyone earn a college degree in convincing people that the world is out to get them is beyond me.

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Against my better judgement I'm going to respond to you. Nowhere will you find a memo signed by Obama authorizing or ordering a spying operation on Trump's campaign. As an aside, you won't find that Al Capone left memos either but I doubt that you'd claim his innocence based on the lack of direct evidence. The indication that Obama is guilty is the preponderance of evidence gleaned over the years combined with the knowledge that Obama has shown that in the past he had no regard for the law. People here have discussed Obama's malfeasance over 2-3 years and it's the many, many smaller indicators that point directly at him. It's items like the texts between Peter Strzok and Lisa Page or the lies to Congress by Brennan, Clapper & Comey.

I don't think anyone is asking you to read 1000 pages to "exonerate" Obama. If you had been involved with the discussion from the beginning you'd understand that Obama can't be exonerated. If he isn't charged for anything it will be because of purely political reasons. You are asking people here to prove something to you in one sentence when it has taken a book to prove it to ourselves. Many of us were skeptical as the whole deep state story started and only reluctantly came around when there wasn't any alternatives that made sense. Let me give you an analogy:

I grew up playing baseball, from T-Ball to Little League to High School & beyond. I instinctively know that you don't make the first out at 3rd base or tag up on a fly ball with 2 outs. I understand the reasons why. You are acting like the guy that plays in the company softball game that never played the game as a child or beyond. Sure, you might be able to catch a fly ball or even get a hit, but you don't know enough to only go part way between 1st and 2nd on a fly ball to the outfield. What I am trying to convey to you is that sometimes there are just no shortcuts to understand a situation. You had to have been there.

In the last few months I've seen you go from a Lefty that would at least try to cogently discuss things to a triggered obtuse dick acting like his brain is addled whenever Trump is brought up. You call everyone who disagrees with you an idiot and move the goalposts as often as a 6-month old baby gets its diaper changed. You have made claims but when confronted with alternatives refuse to spend the time to read about them. You don't want to discuss, you want to preach.  It's like Tiberius is your leader.

go back and look who i respond to with Trump lemming, only believe what the neo right tell you to believe et al..it is those folks who when they disagree with me revert to the .." you don't agree with me so, so #orangemenbad, shepple, TDS,  you are such an idiot the MSM has you brainwashed .

I have had arguments with plenty of folks on here with quite differing views from own, but they don't insult my intelligence by using one of those common refrains, and i don't revert to using Trump lemming etc with them. I respect they have a difference of opinion, disagree strongly with them...but never revert to insulting them ..

.but it seems in this forum it is okay for the "Right" to infer people who disagree have to be idiots who cant think on their own, but when people on the "left" infer the same it is somehow out of bounds. Gets quite old after a while

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll happily point you to it -- but you have to be willing to do some lifting yourself. For example, you have to at least have a baseline understanding of how FISA warrants work, when they're applied, and how they're applied, and the role the FISC plays in the process. 

Do you have that locked down? Or are you uncertain about those elements? 

Once you have them locked down, return to this document which is the source of the Russia narrative: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

It's not a thousand pages, only 99. But you can skip to page 81 and read through page 85 (pg 82 and 84 are the key passages). 

Start there -- put Trump aside (this document refers to events prior to Trump's election) and really focus on this material. Then explain what it means (or ask questions, I'll happily help translate some of the techno jargon). Once you get this down, the rest becomes REAL easy.

Thank you, and yes i understand the Fisa process thanks to you, did not before i came here..and will read these sections later tonight!

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Social Justice? You mean Victimhood 101. How anyone earn a college degree in convincing people that the world is out to get them is beyond me.

2 out of 3 degrees granted are victimization certification

the university indoctrination machine has to be up there with military spending

10 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

go back and look who i respond to with Trump lemming, only believe what the neo right tell you to believe et al..it is those folks who when they disagree with me revert to the .." you don't agree with me so, so #orangemenbad, shepple, TDS,  you are such an idiot the MSM has you brainwashed .

I have had arguments with plenty of folks on here with quite differing views from own, but they don't insult my intelligence by using one of those common refrains, and i don't revert to using Trump lemming etc with them. I respect they have a difference of opinion, disagree strongly with them...but never revert to insulting them ..

.but it seems in this forum it is okay for the "Right" to infer people who disagree have to be idiots who cant think on their own, but when people on the "left" infer the same it is somehow out of bounds. Gets quite old after a while

Thank you, and yes i understand the Fisa process thanks to you, did not before i came here..and will read these sections later tonight!

Lord Help Me Judge Judy GIF - LordHelpMe JudgeJudy Facepalm GIFs

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll happily point you to it -- but you have to be willing to do some lifting yourself.

If he were to actually do any of the lifting, how could he continue to play dumb in a laughable effort to try to force everyone to provide proof for him to ignore?

• 2 weeks later...

The Sharpie Gate story is fading into the distance.  For an issue that was relatively insignificant, the Trump administration pressured a public facing government institution (NOAA) to bend the truth for the benefit of the President.  Clearly Dishonest Don was at it again but, was it even newsworthy in the first place?  We already know Trump has ego issues and that he has great difficulty admitting when he is wrong...nothing new here.

Trump is banking on his 'booming economy' to propel his 2020 re-election bid.  If our economy falters prior to the election, he may not win those key mid-western states that carried him in 2016. 

Those monthly jobs, wage, and unemployment statistics come from our government agencies, such as the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).  If the administration would pressure an agency such as NOAA to lie to the public for Trump over a minor ego issue, I gotta believe that they will try (or already have tried) to pressure  government agencies such as the BLS into lies that will make the economy look better than it actually is in order to get Trump re-elected.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bob in Mich said:

In addition, maybe, but I would say that you are being dishonest if you are implying that he is not banking on the success of his economy.  Without that to hang his hat on, he knows he is likely sunk in 2020.

Just the signs that a recession might be coming has already hurt his poll numbers. Most Americans see his trade war as a counter productive, ignorant move that has accomplished nothing except to raise prices and shut off markets for some of our exports. And now people are seeing its hurting on the jobs front: 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-trade-war-has-killed-300000-jobs-194717808.html

President Trump says he is “winning big time, against China.” But his trade war is causing measurable damage to the U.S. economy, with the pain likely to worsen.

Forecasting firm Moody’s Analytics estimates that Trump’s trade war with China has already reduced U.S. employment by 300,000 jobs, compared with likely employment levels absent the trade war. That’s a combination of jobs eliminated by firms struggling with tariffs and other elements of the trade war, and jobs that would have been created but haven’t because of reduced economic activity.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just the signs that a recession might be coming has already hurt his poll numbers. Most Americans see his trade war as a counter productive, ignorant move that has accomplished nothing except to raise prices and shut off markets for some of our exports. And now people are seeing its hurting on the jobs front: 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trumps-trade-war-has-killed-300000-jobs-194717808.html

You mean you, msnbc, cnn, and bob. Oh, i forgot yahoo(lol, yahoo)

You guys are so upset you wake up hoping something bad happens.

Carrying that much anger is not good.

6 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

In addition, maybe, but I would say that you are being dishonest if you are implying that he is not banking on the success of his economy.  Without that to hang his hat on, he knows he is likely sunk in 2020.

Remember, it's your economy too.

• 2 months later...