Empty beerball + empty 3 liter + some light engineering = gravity bong of doom!

Ah, the good ol’ Red Jacket days....

• Haha (+1) 2

Hmm, i do not remember this, but i was born in 83, so wasn't drinking much beer back then.. 😂 I remember the mini kegs I used to get from tops though. Had a friend that looked like he was 30 and would always buy them when we were teenagers..

Ah, the beerball. Had a few of those back at Ohio University in the 90's. One grocery store called Big Bear carried them. The only problem was when you didn't have enough people and beer stayed in it overnight.....got stale REAL quick.

20 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I thought you meant  the "Beerball" ex mod🤣

:huh:     when was Beerball ever the life of the party

seems like it would be a good idea for those microbrewery types to bring back. Instead of a growler, give these out with your beer and then they could come back and re-fill.

My experiences with Beerball can be summed up rather concisely:  Flat, tasteless and smells funky.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, Gugny said:

My experiences with Beerball can be summed up rather concisely:  Flat, tasteless and smells funky.

those are his physical attributes ... 

what about the guy himself?  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I thought you meant  the "Beerball" ex mod🤣

Who owns the trademark?

I still have a tap somewhere in the basement

1 hour ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

My HS buddies and I made many a space helmet.🍺

Love love love your screen name! One of my favorite plays off all time! Still hate the Stiller’s

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Hmm, i do not remember this, but i was born in 83, so wasn't drinking much beer back then.. 😂 I remember the mini kegs I used to get from tops though. Had a friend that looked like he was 30 and would always buy them when we were teenagers..

Let me fill ya in youngin! Late 70’s, October home game , Rich Stadium lucky to have 30K in the crowd... ya got a ticket for it, you could bring a beer ball in ! And you never paid more than $3 for a single scalped ticket!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Love love love your screen name! One of my favorite plays off all time! Still hate the Stiller’s

Let me fill ya in youngin! Late 70’s, October home game , Rich Stadium lucky to have 30K in the crowd... ya got a ticket for it, you could bring a beer ball in ! And you never paid more than $3 for a single scalped ticket!

ahhh, the good ol' days.. lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

And the hangovers were brutal.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:huh:     when was Beerball ever the life of the party

When he kept us knuckle heads in line and at peace with one another so the party could continue.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

those are his physical attributes ... 

what about the guy himself?  

When did you taste him? Was this a tailgate thing? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Loved these things. Killed one with three buddies in the parking lot before the Bills’ home opener in 1990 and one of the guys slept through the entire game. 

Good times...

Loved the beerball!

Used to work at Tops in the mid 80’s and they were a staple at the parking lot parties!  Also great for Bills games and camping at Allegany!

33 minutes ago, eball said:

Loved these things. Killed one with three buddies in the parking lot before the Bills’ home opener in 1990 and one of the guys slept through the entire game. 

Good times...

This sounds like something @BringBackFergy would do.  He's been known to nap at tailgates.

39 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This sounds like something @BringBackFergy would do.  He's been known to nap at tailgates.

I had to kick some ass the night before. Justified. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Have to love Beerballs.  I remember a guy in the dorm when lacking a tap came up with the genius idea of “tapping” the thing with a hunting knife.  The Beerball exploded and everything in the room was covered in fine beer.

• Haha (+1) 1