700 Hundred Prosecutors Agree: Trump Obstructed Justice

This fvckin moron who opens this thread loves to TOTALLY ignore the REAL crimes that have been committed by his beloved left.

It's always Trump this and Trump that all while ignoring what's going on, or went on with the left.

The dumazz OP can come back at me by calling me some right wing conspiracy theorist, but I will state, AGAIN FOR THE RECORD.....................

I hold no political party and I DID NOT vote for Trump.

I don't EVER get my news from MSM. I do a lot of research and gather facts. 

Anyone who does their research KNOW who the bad actors are. PERIOD.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Was Mueller able to conduct a thorough investigation?  Yes?  Then there wasn't any obstruction (of an investigation whose premise was bull#### to being with), was there?

Next.

How many documents have been shared with Mueller?

How many people have been investigated by Mueller?

How many Trump haters were on Mueller's team?

And yet, Mueller found no evidence.

This whole Russia thing and the continued harassment of the President is a total joke. If the rolls were reversed, everyone on the left would be screaming holy murder.

• Like (+1) 3

30 minutes ago, njbuff said:

This whole Russia thing and the continued harassment of the President is a total joke. If the rolls were reversed, everyone on the left would be screaming holy murder.

They're about to be screaming it anyway when the whole thing blows back on them. It's just a matter of weeks now... (hopefully). 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're about to be screaming it anyway when the whole thing blows back on them. It's just a matter of weeks now... (hopefully). 

As an American, I am tired of this Democratic grandstanding and their media sheep bending over for them.

Why don't these Democratic fools worry more about passing bills than trying to impeach a President they don't like.

They are basically guaranteeing "Bad Orange Man" till January of 2025.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm envisioning 700 old guys wandering back into the office, telling all the kids how things used to be back in the day, and sharing their wisdom on how much things have changed for the worse.  This is always followed by the awkward silence when everyone involved realizes that it's sad to be unable to let go, to relive the glory days that weren't all that glorious, and the stark realization that in most cases a "former federal prosecutor" is best described as just another guy with an opinion. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

They are basically guaranteeing "Bad Orange Man" till January of 2025.

See: "We don't have to concede elections that are stolen from us" (Clinton/Abrams) and "I doubt Trump will leave office if he loses in 2020" (Pelosi).

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

See: "We don't have to concede elections that are stolen from us" (Clinton/Abrams) and "I doubt Trump will leave office if he loses in 2020" (Pelosi).

It never ends.

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It never ends.

It ends the next time the Democrats have the White House and Congress, and can outlaw the Republican Party as a hate group/terrorist organization.

I suspect they think they might be able to do it next time.  I'd sure as hell love to see AOC's opinion on the subject.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It ends the next time the Democrats have the White House and Congress, and can outlaw the Republican Party as a hate group/terrorist organization.

I suspect they think they might be able to do it next time.  I'd sure as hell love to see AOC's opinion on the subject.

Hopefully I will be long dead by the time that happens.

Did anyone ask any of those 700 prosecutors if the investigation was predicated on real facts and evidence?

Did anyone ask any of those prosecutors whether the investigation was a proper endeavor in the first place?

Would any other President have been investigated like this one has?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Almost 800now! 

nearly 800 former federal prosecutors signed a letter declaring that were Trump not president, the findings would lead to “multiple felony charges.” Case closed?

800 people here would sign a letter declaring you a leftist nut job.  To add to the credibility some have backgrounds in the medical field.  Most here would have at least a Bachelor's degree in some discipline.

22 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

800 people here would sign a letter declaring you a leftist nut job.  To add to the credibility some have backgrounds in the medical field.  Most here would have at least a Bachelor's degree in some discipline.

it's your shift to babysit Tibs

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I lack the appropriate credentials in the field of psychiatry to do so.  Anybody else?

not quite psych, i don't want the power to prescribe pills to myself

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

I lack the appropriate credentials in the field of psychiatry to do so.  Anybody else?

Start with getting HAHA Gator to quit sucking his thumb and wetting the bed. After that you can branch out to shoe tying lessons for him.

What's the point?  Trump himself said in 2016: "He could walk through Times Square shooting people and they will still love him."

Lock her up! Punch him in the face! Get him outta here... Benghazi!® That's all that matters to low information voters, basket of deplorables.

52 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What's the point?  Trump himself said in 2016: "He could walk through Times Square shooting people and they will still love him."

Lock her up! Punch him in the face! Get him outta here... Benghazi!® That's all that matters to low information voters, basket of deplorables.

Funny how much lefties daydream about violence.

38 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I'm pretty sure he said shoot a guy on the middle of 5th avenue and not lose a supporter...but I don't want to misquote him so I'll leave out the quotation marks. 

Trump's ability to connect on a deep personal level with many blue collar workers in the smaller areas of the country as a big city billionaire who lives in a golden tower is fascinating to me.  His ability to repel so many people like you is also fascinating to me.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm pretty sure he said shoot a guy on the middle of 5th avenue and not lose a supporter...but I don't want to misquote him so I'll leave out the quotation marks. 

Trump's ability to connect on a deep personal level with many blue collar workers in the smaller areas of the country as a big city billionaire who lives in a golden tower is fascinating to me.  His ability to repel so many people like you is also fascinating to me.

Indeed. 

He's a walking contradiction in many ways - in addition to the billionaire able to win over the blue collar folk you have:

* a probable narcissist who also has rhinoceros skin.

* a probable ego-maniac who always credits others for helping him (while calling it all "Trump")

* brilliant political instincts (this is really unquestionable by now) who effortlessly, and needlessly it seems, creates self inflicted wounds

The history books written about this period (20-30 years from now) will be interesting reads. 

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

What's the difference.  Obviously, that's better for the guns & bible people.

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The history books written about this period (20-30 years from now) will be interesting reads. 

Not really.  They'll all talk about how this was the final gasp of racism and exploitative capitalism, that ushered in the new Democratic Enlightenment that crushed the White Nationalist Republican Party just like the Democrats under Lincoln freed the slaves.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Not really.  They'll all talk about how this was the final gasp of racism and exploitative capitalism, that ushered in the new Democratic Enlightenment that crushed the White Nationalist Republican Party just like the Democrats under Lincoln freed the slaves.

Only if they win.:beer: