700 Hundred Prosecutors Agree: Trump Obstructed Justice

Nearly 700 prosecutors would open, not close, the case. “Hundreds of additional former federal prosecutors have signed onto a statement asserting that President Trump would have been indicted for obstruction of justice were he not currently serving as president. The open letter organized by the nonprofit group Protect Democracy had roughly 400 signatures when it was initially posted Monday afternoon on Medium. The letter neared 700 signatures as of Tuesday afternoon.” Wow.

• Like (+1) 1

Look, everyone knows that anyone critical of the president's behavior is in on the conspiracy and is on the Soros payroll.  Full stop. 

They may have been an honest and decent public servant at one time but now they are clearly Dem pedophile sympathizers and butt hurt because Hillary lost.  Impossible that there could be any other reason for speaking out against our leader.    Sheeesh

I think that we should burn all copies of that Mueller report.  That will finish this witch hunt appropriately.  Who's with me?

Edited by Bob in Mich

47 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You can find 700 prosecutors who think Spam is a food group.

But thanks for the headline. Really earth-shattering. I bet Vox message boards are all abuzz!!!!

And you can easily find 700 Democrats who will sign a letter condemning Trump issued by an organization whose sole purpose is to condemn Trump.

"700 prosecutors signed."  Yes, 700 self-selected Democratic prosecutors, including sitting Democratic members of Congress.  Whoopie-*****-*****.  Tell me something I don't already know.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, McGee Return TD said:

Minnesota is not the state with the most lakes.

Knew that.  Keep trying.

Actually...don't.  The odds of you telling me something I don't already know are vanishingly small.

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And you can easily find 700 Democrats who will sign a letter condemning Trump issued by an organization whose sole purpose is to condemn Trump.

"700 prosecutors signed."  Yes, 700 self-selected Democratic prosecutors, including sitting Democratic members of Congress.  Whoopie-*****-*****.  Tell me something I don't already know.

Yup, and all the lawyers on Mueller's team were Dems, etc. You were born to spread lies, were you not? 

You are not telling the truth 

Unlike our resident simian, they are not presuming guilt.

Just the opposite.

They say in the letter, “Of course, there are potential defenses or arguments that could be raised in response to an indictment of the nature we describe here. In our system, every accused person is presumed innocent and it is always the government’s burden to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Exactly.

List:

https://airtable.com/shrZ3dJWgziXNqScg/tblOfGdhUbL5p1uGu?blocks=hide