UDFA class rankings (Rotoworld)

PIZ

I wonder why the NFL doesnt just make the draft a few more rounds. They make an event out of everything. They could put rounds 8-10 on Sunday and own that whole week. I thought I saw somewhere that there are more undrafted players in the NFL then drafted. That shouldn’t happen and certainly doesn’t have to. Make the draft 10 rounds. It used to be a lot more anyway.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Hey, we're not last. #koolaid

But how will we be able to compete with the Dolphins this year????

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I wonder why the NFL doesnt just make the draft a few more rounds. They make an event out of everything. They could put rounds 8-10 on Sunday and own that whole week. I thought I saw somewhere that there are more undrafted players in the NFL then drafted. That shouldn’t happen and certainly doesn’t have to. Make the draft 10 rounds. It used to be a lot more anyway.

They would have to negotiate that with the players union.

Don't like all the UB guys, but how in the world can you question this regime in the UDFA department after Foster/Wallace?

They've made a lot of "questionable" decisions, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt here.

These rankings are meaningless. How in the world can you accurately gauge the true value of guys who weren't even drafted? 

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I doubt they would have an issue with getting more players drafted.

It's probably not a big issue, but extending the draft means that players have less freedom.  Some players who aren't drafted are able to negotiate better deals than seventh rounders.  Again, not a big issue, but the owners would have to give up something to get it--assuming they even want it in the first place.

34 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I wonder what their grade for last years class was.?

Just for laughs, Bleacher had the Bills something like 29th with the 2018 signees.

Just goes to show that no one should ever pay attention to this stuff.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Just for laughs, Bleacher had the Bills something like 29th with the 2018 signees.

Just goes to show that no one should ever pay attention to this stuff.

If any of them were worth a damn they would be in a front office.  The ironic part is that the only one I gave credibility to is now a GM.  We'll se how he does.

• Like (+1) 1