This is actually The Process

4 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

JA has to fight for his job?

Not this year. But look at it this way. With Barkley and Anderson backing up Allen, there is no expectation for either to challenge him. But Jackson is young and could challenge Allen in a year or two.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Not this year. But look at it this way. With Barkley and Anderson backing up Allen, there is no expectation for either to challenge him. But Jackson is young and could challenge Allen in a year or two.

you mean the UDFA?  is going to challenge our #1 pick?  what meds are you on?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Lets hope we dont have to wonder if Tyree would be better. 

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

A 7th rounder is going to challenge the 7th overall pick? He'll be lucky to be on a practice squad next year.

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I love the Jackson signing, but no way. If anything, he was brought in because he is so much like Allen, but at a backup level. Could be a good backup of the future for when Barkley is gone.

19 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I hope you’re joking. Jackson is a long term project that may turn into a backup QB

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Well played Promo, you got Mr. Beeper looking back and forth from you to Dave Thomas!

But to comment on Tyree, I am hoping he can help in practice by being a strong armed QB to help acclimate the WRs to 

a Josh Allen type ball.  Lord knows the other guys don't have strong arms.

If Jackson can show he is capable of being an NFL 3rd stringer than that gives the Bills options on getting him to the PS.

That would help the roster a lot if Anderson wants to leave "retire" after camp.

The extra roster spot could really be important for another OL/RB/WR.

Also a classy move by the Bills to pick up a UB guy and I hope it helps the team. 

edited to correct:  Commander Tom to Dave Thomas (what was I thinking!)

Edited by ColoradoBills

Side note: I cant believe that none of the breweries in Buffalo have capitalized and come out with a beer named "The Process".

Think about being able to say "I picked up a case of The Process for the tailgate this weekend", "I've been chugging The Process all day", "I'm wasted on The Process".

Someone make this happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Well played Promo, you got Mr. Beeper looking back and forth from you to Commander Tom!

But to comment on Tyree, I am hoping he can help in practice by being a strong armed QB to help acclimate the WRs to 

a Josh Allen type ball.  Lord knows the other guys don't have strong arms.

If Jackson can show he is capable of being an NFL 3rd stringer than that gives the Bills options on getting him to the PS.

That would help the roster a lot if Anderson wants to leave "retire" after camp.

The extra roster spot could really be important for another OL/RB/WR.

Also a classy move by the Bills to pick up a UB guy and I hope it helps the team. 

this makes more sense.  hadn't thought about the arm in PS angle.

and I do hope he surprises us, I just have a lot of faith in Allen as our franchise QB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Competition.  O-line, WR, RB, and now QB. Everyone has to fight for their job. 

Don’t forget corner, backup safety and now tight end.  Who doesn’t want a guy named TAWMY SWEENEY on the roster?

31 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Side note: I cant believe that none of the breweries in Buffalo have capitalized and come out with a beer named "The Process".

Think about being able to say "I picked up a case of The Process for the tailgate this weekend", "I've been chugging The Process all day", "I'm wasted on The Process".

Someone make this happen.

If everyone thought like this, the world would be a better place.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Barkley may.

I don’t know if Tyree will be much competition, at least this year.  Only because part of the reason why Barkley was re-signed was because of his experience and ability to mentor Josh Allen.  Jackson wouldn’t be able to do this.  

If he can stick around on the PS then I think next season he could have a chance