NFL Draft - Day 2 (put your general pick commentary here)

My biggest contention is you’d like a starter or solid contributor with your first 3 picks for the upcoming season. Not sure I understand taking RB in the 3rd compared to the DE or TE available to them. With McCoy, Gore and Yeldon he may not even see the field.

Just now, TigerJ said:

Singletary is the kind of pick where I have to say, "I'm trusting the Bills on this pick.  Beane usually knows what he's doing.

It's the only thing we can do to keep from vomiting...

Tomorrow we will hear Doug Whaley broke into the Bills war room and made that pick with gun in hand. 

For the " we missed out on Sternberger Crowd "... I ask 1 simple question.  Why did the Pats trade down twice in front of us and not pick the Kid after they lost Gronk if he was so great?

Answer:  because he was not so great. Trust the process. The draft is 3 days long. We have 6 more picks and now we may be able to trade a RB/OL as well. Last year we grabbed Johnson and even signed an unsigned free agent in Foster than made a difference in this team. These guys know what they are doing. This is not Doug Whaley.

Chillax...

also:  We also didn't need to jump at a DE when we may be signing Ansah and still have 6 picks and cap space left. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Well, could always draft a slow, undersized RB from a marginal D1 school. How about you stuff your ego? No use for it, man.

Yeah. The greatest player in FAU history and a guy with 4200 career rushing yards and who once posted 32 TDs in one season. Must be a total bum.

I just think you decided that you wanted a Wide Receiver and literally any other selection at any other position is upsetting to you. Value and draft board be damned, if it's not a WR, you're gonna bash the pick. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

113 broken tackles in 2018...sounds slippery.

• Per @Sportsnaut listed as 2018's fourth Most Dangerous College Football Playmaker (behind Arizona's Khail Tate, Boston College's AJ Dillon, and Buffalo's Anthony Johnson)
Edited by nikuman
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Just too many knee jerk reactions and freaking out without seeing what value he can bring to the team. Beane is smart and calculated 

Again I agree yet, he hasn't really drafted many home run Offensive players, Josh Allen fell to us. The jury will be out for this pick until 2020. 

2 minutes ago, BillsInWilmingtonNC said:

Not sure how Singletary in the 3rd is better than Bryce Love in the 5th and letting him sit and learn behind Gore and McCoy.... But I don’t know anything about Singletary.

Do you recall when we had a slew of RB injuries last year? What makes anyone think gore and McCoy are making it through the season healthy? 

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Watch Singletary run, he plays faster, he's a gamer and fans will love the kid.

And they would love him better if he was a 4th rounder and not a 3rd rounder. We lost a chance at a good tight end and a power edge rusher. Just the bad pick.

• Like (+1) 2