Interesting Tidbit I heard last night at the draft party

Gordio

Last night my friend called me up & said he had 2 extra tickets to the draft party so I said what the hell & my son & I took the 15 minute drive down Southwestern to the stadium.  I thought it was pretty lame, they went all fancy with the food, not good, but there was free beer so I digress.  Anyways, I ran into a friend from high school that works for the Bills.  He let me in on a little secret.  The Bills plan on running out real Buffalos before the games this fall.  Kind of like what University of Colorado does.  Not anything earth shattering but I think that is pretty cool.  Anyways, carry on with your draft talk.  

Edited by Gordio
  • Like (+1) 25
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Gordio said:

Last night my friend called me up & said he had 2 extra tickets to the draft party so I said what the hell & my son & took the 15 minute drive down Southwestern to the stadium.  I thought it was pretty lame, they went all fancy with the food, not good, but there was free beer so I digress.  Anyways, I ran into a friend from high school that works for the Bills.  He let me in on a little secret.  The Bills plan on running out real Buffalos before the games this fall.  Kind of like what University of Colorado does.  Not anything earth shattering but I think that is pretty cool.  Anyways, carry on with your draft talk.  

That would be quite cool.   

But those are BIG animals, and I wonder how they'll handle them.  

Another angle - the bisons replace the Jills?

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I love that idea but didn't one get loose in a game last year? 

I had heard rumors that Kim was looking into this last year. I think it would be great. 

Agreed, we already have at the Cap the closest thing in the NFL to a big time College Football atmosphere, we might as well get the full effect.  If Colorado can manage do it, why can't we?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gordio said:

Last night my friend called me up & said he had 2 extra tickets to the draft party so I said what the hell & my son & I took the 15 minute drive down Southwestern to the stadium.  I thought it was pretty lame, they went all fancy with the food, not good, but there was free beer so I digress.  Anyways, I ran into a friend from high school that works for the Bills.  He let me in on a little secret.  The Bills plan on running out real Buffalos before the games this fall.  Kind of like what University of Colorado does.  Not anything earth shattering but I think that is pretty cool.  Anyways, carry on with your draft talk.  

in the stadium? 

Who's picking up the wet cow pies when they take a dump?  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1