Steelers looking to move into top 10 (bush)

I can’t wait for the first round to be over. As exciting as all these potential moves by other teams are, All the he said she said is ridiculous. 

Lets just hope the Bills add another piece to the puzzle at 9. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 15k-#25 said:

I can’t wait for the first round to be over. As exciting as all these potential moves by other teams are, All the he said she said is ridiculous. 

Lets just hope the Bills add another piece to the puzzle at 9. 

I'd be shocked if we stayed at 9.  Too  many rumors of teams looking to move into the Top 10 and us waving around Pick #9 for swaps that include a player coming back to us.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I'd be shocked if we stayed at 9.  Too  many rumors of teams looking to move into the Top 10 and us waving around Pick #9 for swaps that include a player coming back to us.

I feel ya man, but I personally think they can grab a Day one starter at 9. Same could be said about 12-15 range, but I think the quality drops a bit. Unless they have their guy targeted already and are confident he’ll be there then, by all means pull the trigger on a move. 

I'm a Michigan grad and watch all of their games closely and Bush is excellent.  I'd love to see him in a Bills uni, but we have greater needs than LB.  I'd also avoid Gary.  Even though I graduated long before Devin arrived on campus, I readily admit to loving Bush back then and still do today.  Back then, it was much more en vogue.?

Edited by msw2112