Bills new workout facility

Beasely thinks or facilities put Dallas to shame, which is saying alot. Once we start winning we wont be able to keep the players out of here.

7 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

It's pretty clear that even if a downtown stadium is built, the facilities and offices(indoor practice dome, exercise facilities, offices and ticketing bldg, etc..), the Bills will continue to use this as their home base for everything but game day.

people can still tailgate then go downtown, win win.

7 hours ago, MJS said:

Wish we had a longer video that showed all the sleep pods and sensory deprivation Chambers and stuff like that. Sounds cool.

Wonder if they have hyperbaric oxygen chambers? Someday im going to get my own .

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

do they do tours?

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, Kim being from Fairport is what likely keeps it in Rochester.  But anything can happen.

McDermott doesn't want to be away from OBD. Once contractual obligations are met they will just camp at home. When you think about it, going away to camp really doesn't make sense.

Wow they have a cryochamber that can reach minus 198 degrees F!  I wonder if they thought about freezing their best players in the off season and doubling the length of their careers?  

Also we could steal Brady's football and put it in this thing.  Imagine Edellmen trying to catch what would truly be a ROCK.  Hell, the ball might stick to Brady's hand and require amputation to get it off. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Wow they have a cryochamber that can reach minus 198 degrees F!  I wonder if they thought about freezing their best players in the off season and doubling the length of their careers?  

Also we could steal Brady's football and put it in this thing.  Imagine Edellmen trying to catch what would truly be a ROCK.  Hell, the ball might stick to Brady's hand and require amputation to get it off. 

Maybe the Bengals could move training into one of the large breweries downtown/OTR for their training facility? What could go wrong? 

Just win, baby. 

And if they do, their millions were clearly well spent. They attracted good free agents and were a great allocation of resources from our devoted owners.

If we lose, it was just another wasted attempt to match talent with missplaced money. Our owners are clueless and have yet again, struck out. 

Just win, baby. 

It's a big time college type facility.  Because of recruiting college facilities are better than the majority of NFL ones.  Pegula was one of if not the main contributor to Penn state's football facility.  It was only a matter of time til his football team had the same caliber.  

9 hours ago, Lv-Bills said:

What?  I can't even say how much I disagree with almost everything you said here.  Far flung location?  Really?  I'm an out of town season ticket holder for going on 20 years, and the current location, not being in a downtown area, is the best part of New Era Field.  Downtown stadiums suck.  The parking sucks.  The tailgating sucks.  The price gouging sucks.  And the traffic patterns almost always suck.  If you are within an hour drive of an NFL Stadium, you aren't far away.  Period.  The location isn't far flung, by any stretch of the imagination.

The few local business part I can agree.  Howvever, who cares?  Have you ever been to downtown stadiums where all of the bars, shops, or whatever, that are adjacent to the venue are wall to wall people with nowhere to sit, or even move inside?  They suck.  The prices suck.  The service sucks.  Trying to pay your damn bill or eat, most of the time sucks.  No thanks.  Places like Indianapolis, Charlotte, etc all feel antiseptic and way too clean on Gameday.  It's more of a going to a mall feel, than a football game.  You can have that crap.

The stadium location right now is terrific.  The Bills are going to shoot themselves in the foot by going downtown, if they do.  Downtown stadiums suck.  The entire scene for a downtown stadium becomes antiseptic, dull, and everything becomes overpriced and fake.

No thanks!

While your feelings are clear, a businessman would think quite differently. So would those who own businesses near a potential new facility. You want to drive to the stadium, bring what you need with you, watch the game and leave. The stadium could be in a field out in cattaruagus county and it would be ok by you. My guess is you aren’t the target customer that the Bills ( a business looking to increase revenues)  would have in mind if they were to build a new stadium. 

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...keep it heinous......need to get New Era back to a "feared barn to play in" like the old days......heinous locker room is an added touch at no extra charge......

Exactly.  The visitors locker room should be miserable.  It's called "home field advantage" for a reason.

• Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, Brian3488 said:

Man i would love to work there but I don't think they are hiring. I am a strength and condition coach, personal trainer and graduate in a year being doctorate of physical therapy. I want to run the program for the players.

They certainly aren't hiring if you aren't asking.

17 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Like I said back in January: y'all are going to be utterly wowed by the new facilities.

Wasn't it December? Don't shortchange yourself.

16 hours ago, cba fan said:

he was.

not about the important things he wasn't