Devin Nunes Sending 8 Criminal Recommendations to Justice Dept.

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nice little fascist he is 

I’m not sure you know what the term actually means. Nunes is leading the charge to get rid of a government that tried to steal an election from the INSIDE...and he’s the fascist? Interested perspective you have there Tibs.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not sure you know what the term actually means. Nunes is leading the charge to get rid of a government that tried to steal an election from the INSIDE...and he’s the fascist? Interested perspective you have there Tibs.

No, he's trying to obstruct justice. He knows that a foreign nation aided Trump in the election and is out to cripple efforts before the next election to stop said interference. 

You do know that James Comey did Trump the biggest favor of all, though, right? You do admit to that at least? Just admit that 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

2 hours ago, snafu said:

^^^^^^ This is wrong in so many ways.

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

For what it's worth:

Not exactly a “name drop” in a good way. 

I heard that as I was driving home from work. Levin asked Nunes what division at DOJ would work on the referral and whether perhaps there should be a special counsel to take over his referreal. Nunes said that he’s giving everything directly to Barr to let him decide.  He doesn’t want leaks, so the referral is only going to Barr. Levin and Nunes joked that if Barr hands off his referral to Huber, we won’t see results for 40 years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No, he's trying to obstruct justice. He knows that a foreign nation aided Trump in the election and is out to cripple efforts before the next election to stop said interference. 

You do know that James Comey did Trump the biggest favor of all, though, right? You do admit to that at least? Just admit that 

Russia still? Really? Oh come on!

And Comey may just be the only man in America that EVERYONE hates...which is pretty hard to do.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don't feed the troll baby. Leave her to exposure, please. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Nanker said:

Nunes will be sending eight criminal referrals to the DOJ concerning Leaks, Conspiracy, Lying to and Misleading Congress

5 are straight up referrals for Lying and Misleading Congress

One is for FISA Abuses and other matters

One is for Illegally Leaking confidential testimonies

One is for "manipulating" evidence in the OSC investigation

They have nothing to be concerned about if they are innocent.  They should welcome the investigation into their relationships with foreign and domestic associates, they should reveal any potential financial conflicts of interest at home and abroad, and make their spouses, children and extended families immediately available for questioning.  And if, by happenstance, a door or two gets kicked in in the middle of the night, or someone has to be coaxed into providing testimony under threat of a lifetime in the pokey, they can take comfort that it's all for the greater good.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Paulus said:

Don't feed the troll baby. Leave her to exposure, please. 

It’s only by hearing the other side that the country will know what it’s up against. You learn very little if you only talk with people and trolls who agree with you.

It’s only by hearing the other side that the country will know what it’s up against. You learn very little if you only talk with people and trolls who agree with you.

You remind me of me, before I saw more of his posts. There are (more) capable liberals in which to debate. You're wasting your time with Little Timmy.

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Russia still? Really? Oh come on!

And Comey may just be the only man in America that EVERYONE hates...which is pretty hard to do.

Which is funny. Republicans, yes Republicans, because they totally support Trump, should love Comey for helping Trump win. Then they turn around and say he is part of deep state against Trump! :lol:

These people are going to get very angry with you if you encourage me to post the truth. They are Trump supporters, and hate that 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Which is funny. Republicans, yes Republicans, because they totally support Trump, should love Comey for helping Trump win. Then they turn around and say he is part of deep state against Trump! :lol:

These people are going to get very angry with you if you encourage me to post the truth. They are Trump supporters, and hate that 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 7 months later...
On 4/8/2019 at 1:59 PM, Nanker said:

Nunes will be sending eight criminal referrals to the DOJ concerning Leaks, Conspiracy, Lying to and Misleading Congress

5 are straight up referrals for Lying and Misleading Congress

One is for FISA Abuses and other matters

One is for Illegally Leaking confidential testimonies

One is for "manipulating" evidence in the OSC investigation

Were these referrals to the US DOJ or to the fired disgraced attorney general in Ukraine? 

• 3 years later...

The DOJ and FBI are irreparably corrupt. 

Kash Patel and someone else were spied on. 

Another nothingburger!

^_^

The subpoenas, obtained by Just the News, show the DOJ demanded that Google turn over personal email and phone data from the two senior staffers on Nov. 20, 2017 and that responsive materials were to be returned to DOJ by Dec. 5, 2017.

The FBI and DOJ spied on a presidential campaign, and when Congress began exposing what they were doing, they spied on us to find out what we knew and how we knew it," Nunes told Just the News. "It’s an egregious abuse of power that the next Congress must investigate so these agencies can be held accountable and reformed.”

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, Tiberius said:

Always end with a question, never present proof only here say from a bogus document that was paid for & ALWAYS STICK TO THE AGENDA !! Even if it is 2+ years after the fact .

Which nation aided him ? WHERE'S THE PROOF ???

If bringing those to justice with actual proof of the injustice is fascist then i may have to do some more research about this fascist thing of which you speak .

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/8/2019 at 2:48 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Up is down, day is night…

• Like (+1) 1