The Day the Dinosaurs Died

/dev/null

4 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Fascinating what modern science can do.  I was just reading a book about the emergence of HIV, and they can use microbiology and genetic analysis to pinpoint the time and place it crossed in to humans: within 50 miles of Kuomou, in 1908.  And just this week, they took a direct image of an exoplanet.  

But we still can't explain Gugny.  Go figure.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Fascinating what modern science can do.  I was just reading a book about the emergence of HIV, and they can use microbiology and genetic analysis to pinpoint the time and place it crossed in to humans: within 50 miles of Kuomou, in 1908.  And just this week, they took a direct image of an exoplanet.  

But we still can't explain Gugny.  Go figure.

There are just somethings that can never be explained.......

8 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Impossible.  Doesn’t the Bible say that all life on earth was created about 1,000 years before Game of Thrones took place?

With all I keep seeing and hearing about that show recently you would wonder if there was ever life before that show.... 

On 3/31/2019 at 4:05 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Impossible.  Doesn’t the Bible say that all life on earth was created about 1,000 years before Game of Thrones took place?

Love the "Meh" responses this post got...

18 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Are you saying Mexico would improve after being hit by an asteroid?  Large parts of it looks like it already did from photos I have seen there.

Perhaps an asteroid will join the three Mexican countries into one.  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is exactly how it happened

I'm not certain that you are correct.  I believe that the "fossil record" is something created to confuse simple humans.

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I thought it was obvious with the GOT reference.  Grow a sense of humor.

How far will your cents of humor get you when the Day of Reckoning arrives, Johnny?