Vote for Josh Allen - GMFB

wppete

I know people love it, but Josh had WAY better plays, both passing and running, than his Barr hurdle. That was just kind of the play that out him on the map.

That run where he turned Kiko around 2 or 3 times making him look silly was better, in my opinion. Also, his bomb to Foster while getting smashed by defenders... still don't know how he got that pass off.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, MJS said:

Also, his bomb to Foster while getting smashed by defenders... still don't know how he got that pass off.

In the stadium for that game, I totally expected to see that ball be stripped out backwards. The next thing I know it's a TD. Awesome.

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..wonder if we can register some illegals??........

Maybe we can just pay a guy to send out people to collect other people's votes BEFORE they vote and then he can vote them all for Josh, and any votes already for Mahomes can be disappeared? ?

Edited by BuffaloBob
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBob said:

Maybe we can just pay a guy to send out people to collect other people's votes BEFORE they vote and then he can vote them all for Josh, and any votes already for Mahomes can be disappeared? ?

..I'm on the way..........:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

I know people love it, but Josh had WAY better plays, both passing and running, than his Barr hurdle. That was just kind of the play that out him on the map.

That run where he turned Kiko around 2 or 3 times making him look silly was better, in my opinion. Also, his bomb to Foster while getting smashed by defenders... still don't know how he got that pass off.

Yes, that one was my favorite. Stands in the pocket and takes the hit like a soldier and delivers perfectly on target. Pretty excited about season 2 with this kid.

43 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Voted Mahomes. Sorry Joshy...but that no looker was too sweet.

Except its not in any way a no look pass.  Forget about the head to head vote against Josh, but I said this when the play happened.  The announcers are idiots, its not a no look pass in any way shape or form when you can see the WR.  Watch basketball, a no look is when the passer looks away from the target.  Mahomes is looking straight down field, he can see players 10 yards further left than the WR was just in his peripheral vision.  But you can also see his eyes looking at the WR. 

This was a cross body throw and look off and QB's do this every single Sunday.  The only reason this one got so much attention is because Mahomes threw it cross body against the grain.  It was in no way a no look pass...great play for sure, but not a no look.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Except its not in any way a no look pass.  Forget about the head to head vote against Josh, but I said this when the play happened.  The announcers are idiots, its not a no look pass in any way shape or form when you can see the WR.  Watch basketball, a no look is when the passer looks away from the target.  Mahomes is looking straight down field, he can see players 10 yards further left than the WR was just in his peripheral vision.  But you can also see his eyes looking at the WR. 

This was a cross body throw and look off and QB's do this every single Sunday.  The only reason this one got so much attention is because Mahomes threw it cross body against the grain.  It was in no way a no look pass...great play for sure, but not a no look.

Yep. A very over hyped play. His left handed pass (vs. Denver?) was much more of an impressive play. 

52 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

I dont see the hype with Patrick at all. Its probably just me. 

Yeah. I really think it's just you. The guy is amazing.

I voted for Allen because that's what a Bills fan does and his play was more physically impressive, but it's hard to imagine not being impressed by Mahomes. He's not the Bills QB so it doesn't really matter.

We just need JA to improve his recognition and learn to take what the defense gives him on occasion. He does this and nobody cares about the Mahomes non pick.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

KC will not be as dominant this year. Houston & Ford gone. No Kareem Hunt. Hill might be suspended. Good luck Andy.....

Ford is why the Chiefs were not in the SB.  Plus he and Houston were anchors of the 31st ranked D in the league.

Hunt had a single game rushing over 100 yards.  He was gone after week 11, thereafter his team averaged 32 mpg.  Unfortunately in their 3 losses, the Houston/Ford D gave up 35 ppg.

The Chief will dominate during the regular season.  Then they will choke in the playoffs---but it won't be because Reid didn't have sufficient luck, of all things...

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

Tied 50/50. Looks like Allen needs some more votes.

YUP>>> GO V O T E people!  F Mahomes and his fake no look pass.  LMAO, irritates me they call a pass where he is looking at the WR a "no look".  Some people need to watch more basketball to know what a no look pass is.