The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You just want Trump to tell lie after lie about it and no one will be able to fact check the POS. 

Yeah, fact checking in the media. That's dead. And fact checking by Schiff, Nadler & Cummings is officially a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yeah, fact checking in the media. That's dead. And fact checking by Schiff, Nadler & Cummings is officially a joke. 

The media didn't start this report that they can't see. Neither did the Democrats. Trump's DOJ started it, wrote it and is now hiding it. 

But blame the media! :lol: 

Chuck "Is the camera on me?" Schumer and Nancy Pelosi have determined that Attorney General Barr is in no position to gauge the import/impact of the Mueller Report.  My take is that Chuck and Nancy, given that their heads are up their @$$es, are in no "position" to determine anything.

Just sayin'

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

Chuck "Is the camera on me?" Schumer and Nancy Pelosi have determined that Attorney General Barr is in no position to gauge the import/impact of the Mueller Report.  My take is that Chuck and Nancy, given that their heads are up their @$$es, are in no "position" to determine anything.

Just sayin'

Oh, the Trump administration should release the report. They commissioned it, they wrote it and we paid for it. What are they hiding?