Bills one of 6 teams in on Leveon Bell

1 minute ago, Frez said:

Can't be Buffalo can it? I'm guessing the Jets. 

Is Bell really money well spent?

I read a few months ago that we have the most cap space of any team.....isn't this what it's for?

Earlier in this thread someone noted how Bell's Twitter colors were changed to green. Some thought that might mean the Jets but he did go to Michigan State whose colors are green. Recently, he's just changed the colors to red and has followed some Bills players. Texans also wear red. We're obviously reading too much into it but still, it's exciting stuff on a slow workday. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsSbSoon said:

No way hes coming here. 100% sure of it. We will draft one. Gore just came here to play with shady. Shady prolly talked with beane about it. 

I see the "older RB" room we now have as put in place to groom whomever we draft. 

Would also be able to keep someone like Bell grounded, but I'd see the Packers or Colts offering a ton.  The Colts with Bell could be SB favorites.  I'm surprised the Jets have the $$ remaining. 

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

Earlier in this thread someone noted how Bell's Twitter colors were changed to green. Some thought that might mean the Jets but he did go to Michigan State whose colors are green. Recently, he's just changed the colors to red and has followed some Bills players. Texans also wear red. We're obviously reading too much into it but still, it's exciting stuff on a slow workday. 

link or it didnt happen

1 minute ago, blacklabel said:

it's gotta be fun to mess with the fans at some point !

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Bills are giving former Steelers’ RB Laveon Bell a 5-year, $78.4 million deal, per source and trading http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26136412/Bills-sign-bell-trade .

Reported! 

lol, j/k. But you’re still a Dick. I actually fell for it and I never do.

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

I see the "older RB" room we now have as put in place to groom whomever we draft. 

Thats how i see it too. Obviously hes a big name but id stay away from bell and try to find our own in the draft. Bell was allowed to be as patient as he was because of the oline he had in front of him.