Not a bad start to free agency

Oh no :lol:

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

For those keeping track, the team still has one big-money deal left in them in the $12M-$15M AAV neighborhood...which would leave about $20M left for signing draft picks and working on in-season signings/extensions.

My guess is that it will be a premier pass rusher. Ansah or Houston.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh no :lol:

My guess is that it will be a premier pass rusher. Ansah or Houston.

Maybe a trade? We do have a ton of space on the books next year. 15m this year, plus a big chunk next year could get a Frank Clark or Julio Jones (seems less likely) 

10 hours ago, Buffalo30 said:

We were very thin at the CB position and experience there is important.  Why is everyone getting so upset over Gore?  A future hall of fame player that brings more than just his talent to the table.  He rushed for 722 yards with a 4.6 yds/carry average last year.  It doesn't bar us from drafting a running back and was only 2 million.  A rookie can learn from two future hall of famers.  Running back by committee has been used by New England for several years.  I think people just like to complain.  They made 4 solid moves on day one and fans were complaining the whole day. 

Kroft is being brought in to block first and has upside as a receiver.  We had zero blocking tight ends on the roster.  They may draft their receiving tight end for Allen, deep draft in that area.

TJ Gronkenson!

5 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

How to fix the offense?  Sign the best center 3 other above average Oineman on reasonable deals.  A couple niche Wrs and TE.  They got a big contract left.  Where do they go? 

I think that was posted before some of these later adds. Where does the cap stand now? Any room for Ziggy? 

Just now, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I think that was posted before some of these later adds. Where does the cap stand now? Any room for Ziggy? 

I just saw one where they have room for a 14 to 16 mil player.  Leaving 20 for rookies and regular season.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

Thats without cutting players that are sorta expendable at this point (Ducasse, Ivory, DiMarco).  

Dimarco is a McD kind of guy, so I’d guess he’s staying. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

How to fix the offense?  Sign the best center 3 other above average Oineman on reasonable deals.  A couple niche Wrs and TE.  They got a big contract left.  Where do they go? 

Bell, OBJ, or Jordan Howard is my guess

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I we don't spend all of our cap, can we roll what's left to next year?

I know we can. before FA signings of the past two days the Bills were set to have the most cap space in 2020. Love for some of you cap members to break it down for some of us less knowledgeable members. Where is the cap this year and now next year?

Beane is overpaying with almost every deal. But he seems to be structuring them in reasonable ways to get out of the deals. Much better day 2.

At this point, they need to draft TE and DL in round 1 or 2. All that nonsense of not drafting for need is out the window now.

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Morse isn't even close to the best center in the league. Not even top 10. But he is young, a major upgrade over last year, and probably better than Wood in his final two years with the Bills.