Bills internal discussions about Trey Flowers - DE

MAJBobby

I'm told there have been some level of discussions within the #Bills on impending FA DE Trey Flowers. Gathering of opinions, was the tone conveyed at this point. Other potential targets that peaked interest in similar discussions, are mired in a tag situation.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I'm told there have been some level of discussions within the #Bills on impending FA DE Trey Flowers. Gathering of opinions, was the tone conveyed at this point. Other potential targets that peaked interest in similar discussions, are mired in a tag situation.

This does not support the title of the thread.

• Like (+1) 2

Excellent player.   Great against the run and much better rushing the passer than his 7.5 sacks suggest.   He is a process guy, great work ethic, Good production, only 25 and improving each year.

He is one of PFF's top ranked edge defenders and he's versatile that can stack up anywhere on the line.

Would love to have him and if we could get him for somewhere around $14 Mill a year, I'd be happy.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

Excellent player.   Great against the run and much better rushing the passer than his 7.5 sacks suggest.   He is a process guy, great work ethic, Good production, only 25 and improving each year.

He is one of PFF's top ranked edge defenders and he's versatile that can stack up anywhere on the line.

Would love to have him and if we could get him for somewhere around $14 Mill a year, I'd be happy.

Unfortunately the combination of the importance of the pass rusher position and the very thin FA market will drive up his cost. 

• Like (+1) 1