General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

23 minutes ago, CNY315 said:

Until it doesn't happen, I will keep plugging Zay Jones for Forrest Lamp. Makes too much sense. 

I also think there could be a trade made for Allen Robinson. There is a small window for the Bears to trade him where they save a ton of money. I think it's before 3/17 or something. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:
Benjamin AllbrightVerified account @AllbrightNFL
FollowingFollowing @AllbrightNFL
More
Replying to @NateGearyWGR

You'll see some o line and receiver stuff here shortly. Sadly the bills are a secondary destination for a lot of players.

8:39 AM - 11 Mar 2019

Wonder how much, if anything, the Bills would have had to overpay by to grab one of the top OL. He makes it sound like they definitely aren’t getting Williams or Paradis. 

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Gotta be for a WR.  

Desean Jackson maybe?

Just now, Bills2ref said:

Wonder how much, if anything, the Bills would have had to overpay by to grab one of the top OL. He makes it sound like they definitely aren’t getting Williams or Paradis. 

It’s going to be tough.  The outside perspective on this team is still bad 

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:
Benjamin AllbrightVerified account @AllbrightNFL
FollowingFollowing @AllbrightNFL
More
Replying to @NateGearyWGR

You'll see some o line and receiver stuff here shortly. Sadly the bills are a secondary destination for a lot of players.

8:39 AM - 11 Mar 2019

I really don't know if he knows much. Beane and McDermott are tight lipped team . Not going going to the media.

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I fully expected this...which is why it was so important to clear out the cap room that they did.

The key is to overpay for some players that will actually be here for a while and be productive while continuing to draft well

Agreed John. If that's what it takes, do it

The Texans offered S Tyrann Mathieu a long-term deal in excess of $9.5 million per year to stay in Houston, per sources. Team wants to keep him. He'd like to stay. He'll test the market first.

Former Patriots’ OT Trent Brown intends to sign a four-year, $66 million contract that includes $36.75 million guaranteed with the Oakland Raiders, per source, making him highest paid OL in NFL history.

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

Direct message
  • Like (+1) 2