General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 4:13 PM, jahnyc said:

Pure speculation, but I thought the Bills would go after Barr.  Jets will be tough competition since they also have a lot of cap space.

Allen would have 2 games per season to hurdle Barr if he signs with the Jets.

Edited by Magnum Force

44 minutes ago, Magnum Force said:

What kind of money do you think Suh will get and any idea what teams are interested in signing him.

I foresee Suh signing post-draft if he leaves LA. He’s no longer the major difference maker he once was and I can’t see anyone ponying up big dollars prior to the draft with the fantastic depth at DT this year. I’ve been wrong many times before, so don’t take it as gospel.

• Like (+1) 1

Not directly bills related but we could be seeing TT sooner than we thought .. 

#Dolphins could move on from Ryan Tannehill and target free agent Tyrod Taylor as a stopgap for 2019 (PFT).

Having trouble attaching the photo , but this rumour is going round 

• Haha (+1) 2

12 hours ago, ndirish1978 said:

We sign Williams at T and Paradis/Morse at C this week and I'll be happy. FA WRs are not good and would all be overpaid; if we pick up a WR it's likely through a trade. I'd like Justin Houston, but can see him signing with the Pats.

i would think the best place for him would be indy.

. At 12:00 p.m. ET on Monday, March 11 until 3:59:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 13, clubs are permitted to contact and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become unrestricted free agents upon expiration of their 2018 player contracts at 4:00 p.m. ET on March 13.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Would this signal an end for Zay?

I sure hope so. Still holding out hope for a Forrest Lamp for Zay trade. Or perhaps they believe that Zay can play outside. You don't cut him though. Trade him to a place like the Chargers where Phil McGeoghan is and where they will need to replace Tyrell Williams, and have an extra guard. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, fansince88 said:

Things will be getting hot soon enough! Stay with us @whatdrought....Just a few more days!!

Few more days??? The day is here man, we will hear a lot of free agency news and “more than rumors”  starting this afternoon. Can’t wait, let’s build this offensive line!!

18 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Few more days??? The day is here man, we will hear a lot of free agency news and “more than rumors”  starting this afternoon. Can’t wait, let’s build this offensive line!!

Well, the real day is a few more. Today is when we start to get some chatter