General News Ticker: Free Agency/Trade Rumors, speculation, and general information

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

16 sacks in 3 years. 8 of which came in one year. He really hasn’t been very good. 

The only thing he has over Barr is age 

Age and fit. If I'm the Bills and I'm spending money in FA'cy, I'd much rather have a pass rusher than a solid OLB with 13.5 sacks and 1 INT in FIVE seasons. Barr is not the kind of difference maker the Bills should be targeting.

Edited by BillsSB2020

9 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Age and fit. If I'm the Bills and I'm spending money in FA'cy, I'd much rather have a pass rusher than a solid OLB with 13.5 sacks and 1 INT in FIVE seasons. Barr is not the kind of difference maker the Bills should be targeting.

Fowler isn’t a difference maker. 

One player has at least shown consistency. I could take or leave either one but Fowler hasn’t been any good. 

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Fowler isn’t a difference maker. 

One player has at least shown consistency. I could take or leave either one but Fowler hasn’t been any good. 

Fair enough. I like Fowler's upside, but mainly don't want to allocate resources to Barr. I'd prefer they target one of the many pass rushers available. I don't think we'll be adding multiple big ticket defensive FA's, so I'd prefer a playmaker.

Edited by BillsSB2020

5 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

16 sacks in 3 years. 8 of which came in one year. He really hasn’t been very good. 

The only thing he has over Barr is age 

The 21 was including playoffs.  But he's so young 24yrs old and I believe Mcd can get this kid rolling. It really depends on the money he gets if it's a base salary starting at 8mil that can go up with incentives on a 3yr deal why not.  I see him like an extra late 1st rd pk but with NFL experience because of his age.

36 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

We sign Williams at T and Paradis/Morse at C this week and I'll be happy. FA WRs are not good and would all be overpaid; if we pick up a WR it's likely through a trade. I'd like Justin Houston, but can see him signing with the Pats.

Completely agree. Williams and Paradis/Morse are my top targets. If they can sign them it will be a successful free agency. WR free agents suck. If they have to add a veteran (probably a good idea) then as long as they don’t overpay I’ll be happy. 

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, DJB said:

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player-news/headlines#news-8895031

"Giants not actively shopping Odell but willing to listen to offers"

That's some smoke right there if you ask me. More fuel being Beane targeting AB and the Bills relationship with Gettleman,  to me its not out of the question we could actually acquire Odell Beckham jr

Please don't tease us like this!