TSW Wall of Fame Nominees

R. Rich

Those were great days on TBD. Remember "Doc?" He correctly predicted that Donnally would flop at LG when the Dolphins signed him because he was a RG, and they put him on the left side.

The newcomers will never know how great the "old" TSW truly was. Dont get me wrong, I welcome them; but times have changed.

291417[/snapback]

Then that whole DF vs. RJ thing hit, and the posting quality went rapidly to crap... *SPLAT*

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciated his On the Lamb articles back in 1997... They were one of the things that got me hooked on this site...

FFS/BB/DS/ (his Marv alias escapes me) has been a consistant poster...

I always enjoyed Rockpile's This Day in Bills' History...

Lori's posts are almost always on topic, and usually anti-Dolphin...

LA/T-80 for being so entertaining...

If I had to pick one, excluding SDS, it would have to be Bob Lamb...

I think that for consideration......all participants must have at least been banned for a minimum of 3 days......everyone who hasn't is a suck ass...wait, I think that would include me.......anyways....there has to be at least a twinkle of controversy to be recognized!

291138[/snapback]

and i have been trying to be so good . -- cablelady - 89 - aussiew and all the mods . i hope i did not hurt anyones feelings :blink:

and i have been trying to be so good . --  cablelady - 89 - aussiew and all the mods . i hope i did not hurt anyones feelings  :blink:

291768[/snapback]

I can agree somewhat with the list, except having NG part of that nomination. :D

AiO

AKC

Azalin

Barry Brady/FFS

Beerball

Berg

Bill in Livonia

Bill in NYC

Bob Lamb

Cindy (#89)

Chalkie

DC Tom

Dr. K

Eryn

Fezmid

G. Host

Gavin

GG

Golden Wheels

Guffalo

Hammer

Harriet (Cable)

Harv (Albany)

Hops Guy

Indy Dave

J. Rosen

Jack in Syracuse

Jester

JoeF

JDG

John in Hemet

KD

Keggy-poo

KRC

KTFABD

Kultarr

Lancaster Steve

Lori

Mike in Syracuse

Mock

Mark VI

NG

Nick in England

Nodnarb

OGT11

Pasta Joe

Poojer

PTR

R.Rich

Rockpile

SDS

Simon

T-80

TPS

VABills 

Are all deserving of consideration.  Apologies to those I may have forgotten...

290995[/snapback]

apology accepted :blink:

Thanks to all who named me! I would love to make a list but I know I would forget some people. Anyways I have many people I would love to meet and I would love to buy them a beer and just shoot the sh--. Hopefully we can meet very soon- rock on!

• 2 years later...
The qualifier has to be whose name causes you to open up a thread as much as or more so than the title of the thread itself.

Given that notion... for me it would be a fairly short list: Lori, KTFBD, Bill in NYC, Dibs. I used to love reading the Ice posts, just for the pure entertainment of watching a train wreck. Although I'm not sure posters like that should be recognized (if anyone seriously considered it). Imagine all the new trolls seeing that and trying to stir things up just for the sake of saying hey look at me, I exist.

Not that it matters much I suppose. I've been around in one silent form or another for quite some time. Longer than I'd care to admit, suffice it to say I still have a bookmark for the HyperBills site. Not that it really matters - with my lack of brain cell development I find it hard to remember what posters said 2 days ago, let alone 10 years.

I like my posts! Nominate me!

HA! I am just kidding. I don't post enough. I like to read more than write. However, when I do post, I try to make them worth reading.

Anyways, I like all of the nominations so far! There are a lot of quality posters on this board that I love to read. Keep up the great work guys! You guys arethe ones that make the board worth reading!

SDS, Bob Lamb, Kultarr would be a good start.

Since 11 is such a popular number around here, the other eight joining them in the inaugural class would be #89, Mark VI, Alaska Darin, LaBillzFan, R. Rich, Lori, cablelady and Thailog80.

:thumbsup:

All very deserving!!!!

Could I induct them after going off on one my late 1990's tirade about shuffling all our OL's to new positions? :censored:

There are soooo many good/great posters here providing great discussion, argument, fun, information and most importantly different points of view. I'm narrowing my list to 4.......but to all the other worthy candidates.....and you know(or should know) who you are.....thanks for making TSW a great place to be a part of.

My nominations.....

Lori (Brains)

Bill from NYC (heart)

SDS (body)

Clumping Platelets (posts & links I would miss the most)