Throw Back Thursday: Pre-Draft discussion about Josh Allen on Rich Eisen Show

46 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had never seen this before... very good interview with Trent Dilfer on Allen’s testing, arm strength, accuracy 

But I heard here that Josh Allen isnt accurate and Lamar Jackson is like Elway?.  

This is everything that I noticed before last years draft.

Baker Mayfield was probably the most confident and decisive College QB I have ever seen.

Mason Rudolph was a technician, we have to wait to see him though.  I think he scares the sh!t out of Worthlessbuger.

8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I had never seen this before... very good interview with Trent Dilfer on Allen’s testing, arm strength, accuracy 

I think his play on the field this year confirmed what they said. And this was without the athleticism (running) being thrown in.

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Wow this was awesome. I remember thinking after his freakish pro day that he's going to Cleveland . Done deal. I was shocked we scooped him at 7 for a relatively low price tag to trade down. 

You notice before the season and during , he's always getting compared to greats. Favre,Young,Elway,MVP Cam ,  etc. We all see that the potential is out of this world. I love Trents point about the inner voice and how that translates to greatness . The kid has flaws like any 22 year old but his moxie, swag and confidence just jump off the screen and you realize you're watching an elite competitor with ridiculous work ethic and natural leadership . 

He hasn't checked all the boxes in his 10-11(?) starts on the field, but he checks them all off the field. I'm thrilled 17 is a Buffalo Bill baby . 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

That ball was in the air 65 yards and it was on a dime. 

I just can't believe how inaccurate he is.

• Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

But I heard here that Josh Allen isnt accurate and Lamar Jackson is like Elway?.  

This is everything that I noticed before last years draft.

Baker Mayfield was probably the most confident and decisive College QB I have ever seen.

Mason Rudolph was a technician, we have to wait to see him though.  I think he scares the sh!t out of Worthlessbuger.

I don’t think Ben is worried one bit about Mason Rudolph.