Karlos Williams conditionally reinstated by NFL

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

You also thought no one on the Bills roster would mind if a dude who banged a teammates wife was added to the team.  You clearly haven't the foggiest idea what the team, players or management, think.  

Also, I never said what he did would disqualify him.  I didn't even suggest he would be a problem in the locker room.  I just said he was a scum bag.  

Did the locker room mind if one of their team mates cheated on his fiancé, then married the woman he cheated with, then cheated on his wife with a college girl in Buffalo?

Do they care that another one of their team mates called HIS baby mama "worthless", a "BUM" and "a dirty alley girl"? 

No, they don't care.  You have even conceded this, yet you say I don't know what they think.  I think they don't care, unless you have evidence to support your goofy claim that these are somehow men of honor in the locker room.

I’m not concerned as much with the kids he has had with women as there are more than enough players who have done the same thing.  I have no idea if he is providing proper support for them.

If he is in fantastic shape, and has a clean record, he can help this team for not a lot of money.  I’d be open, if he is really in tip top shape as he was impactful in his rookie year.  He probably would be an upgrade with those conditions than Ivory simply because of his age.  He’d have to have a tight leash.

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Lastly, ignoring history lessons is probably how you ended up in a place where you could find terrible behavior excusable so long as you were personally entertained.  

you don't watch football to be entertained?

you have no clue. show me where I said it was excusable?  tell me, where is this such place that I ended up?

I know one thing, I don't live in a bubble like you do and I don't involve myself in others personal business. the guy can bang as many women and have as many kids as he wants to.

he doesn't sit at my dinner table or answer to me so why should I give a flying ***** what he does.

3 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

To be fair, it was nothing that should disqualify him from football. 

He has like 7 kids with three women.  He was with the mother of like four of his kids (the vocal one on twitter), knocked her up again, and then left her for a different woman he knocked up.  Then he went back to her, and then left her again.  That story probably doesn't mean much in isolation, but following them on twitter and instagram while it unfolded revealed just how scummy he was.  

Again, that doesn't mean he shouldn't be allowed to play football or anything, and lots of guys do that stuff, but watching it in real time left a pretty poor taste in my mouth. 

Does he just not know where babies come from? There are ways to prevent pregnancy...

28 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Did the locker room mind if one of their team mates cheated on his fiancé, then married the woman he cheated with, then cheated on his wife with a college girl in Buffalo?

Do they care that another one of their team mates called HIS baby mama "worthless", a "BUM" and "a dirty alley girl"? 

No, they don't care.  You have even conceded this, yet you say I don't know what they think.  I think they don't care, unless you have evidence to support your goofy claim that these are somehow men of honor in the locker room.

I'm going to say the same thing I said last time I interacted with you.  I consider you the dumbest person I have ever encountered on the internet. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I'm going to say the same thing I said last time I interacted with you.  I consider you the dumbest person I have ever encountered on the internet. 

Come on....don't fold so easily! 

Answer the simple question:   Did the locker room mind if one of their team mates cheated on his fiancé, then married the woman he cheated with, then cheated on his wife with a college girl in Buffalo?

Is he a scumbag as well? 

22 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Answer the simple question:   Did the locker room mind if one of their team mates cheated on his fiancé, then married the woman he cheated with, then cheated on his wife with a college girl in Buffalo?

Is he a scumbag as well? 

The Bills have repeatedly shown that they will NOT tolerate any impropriety from their teammates when it comes to women.  Infidelity, objectification, verbal abuse, alleged physical abuse, and hot chicks parties are all verboten.   Behavior like this liable to get you kicked off of the bus and stranded on the Jersey turnpike.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

KW somehow manage to dodge domestic violence charges, but since that "investigation" was handled by the (on) crack officers of the Tallahassee PD (those folks who also let Jameis Winston off the hook), I'm not sold that he isn't just Ray Rice redux.  Dude has 7 children, and he's 25 years old.  He's clearly not making good life choices.  

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

If the guy really turned it around and has himself in shape, I'd take him back.  We need to restock on players named Williams.

I'm all for restocking Williamses, but not this POS.

59 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you don't watch football to be entertained?

you have no clue. show me where I said it was excusable?  tell me, where is this such place that I ended up?

I know one thing, I don't live in a bubble like you do and I don't involve myself in others personal business. the guy can bang as many women and have as many kids as he wants to.

he doesn't sit at my dinner table or answer to me so why should I give a flying ***** what he does.

I don't think fans should get that kind of pass.  If you found out Jim Kelly was a white supremacist, would you feel differently about your fandom? Do you think it would be OK to be a fan (with all the support that entails) if the guy actively promoted racism (or something like that)? 

I think that just because we like them as fans, it does not mean they should get a pass for all types of egregious conduct. And I, personally, am allowed to not be fan of someone if they act like a scum bag.  You are welcome to disagree, I literally never said you couldn't. 

51 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Is he a scumbag as well? 

Listen, real talk.  I'm not going to engage with you any more because I genuinely do not think you are bright enough to have a decent conversation.  This comment, for example.  You think you have made a good point.  But you do not understand the nuances of what is being discussed here such that you can't even understand why this is so dumb. 

3 hours ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Oh, you weren't kidding. 

Man I love this board.  

Today I learned that it is antiquated for me to think it is anything but all right, excusable, and understandable to impregnate multiple women at the same time. 

Maybe Karlos is a devout Mormon.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe
  • Haha (+1) 2

Furthermore.....if the NFL reinstated him, he must have his drug use under control. Im sure with maturity comes better choices, both with regard to drugs and to his romantic life. 

I could care less who he has kids with and blah blah blah....let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Give the guy a chance. A clean slate.  Thats what the league is doing. 

1 hour ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

I don't think fans should get that kind of pass.  If you found out Jim Kelly was a white supremacist, would you feel differently about your fandom? Do you think it would be OK to be a fan (with all the support that entails) if the guy actively promoted racism (or something like that)?

So now we've equated murder and white supremacy with infidelity/multiple children?

I think it's clear that Karlos has made some questionable life decisions, but these are strawmen arguments.

This is a football team, not a church choir. I would have no problem kicking the tires on Karlos assuming he's gotten himself into shape. He runs downhill and he runs with a purpose. Again, this is assuming the conditioning issues have been addressed.

• Like (+1) 1