Coonman says it wasn’t him, after yesterday’s apology ???

44 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am curious and know yall will know..how many states elect a Lieutenant Governor sperate from the Gov. In VA, we vote for Governor,LT.Gov and Attorney General...truly all three could be from different parties ..is that common?

Mobe to West Virginia you don't like who Virginias elect...damn at least these guys were elected by winning more votes. unlike POTUS

I dont love my sister that way. 

But yes. A majority of Virginians are stupid. They live in the east and north.

45 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I am curious and know yall will know..how many states elect a Lieutenant Governor sperate from the Gov. In VA, we vote for Governor,LT.Gov and Attorney General...truly all three could be from different parties ..is that common?

Mobe to West Virginia you don't like who Virginias elect...damn at least these guys were elected by winning more votes. unlike POTUS

Seriously your TDS is getting stronger and stronger. You now want a different voting standard? You want to change our representative republic to a democracy?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

NC is one. Our Lt gov and attorney general are Republicans. Our POS Gov is Democrat

Initially they were roaring for his resignation, however that roar has dwindled to nearly a whisper a couple of days later.  If this was a republican he would have been drawn and quartered within hours of the news breaking

17 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

Hasn’t a wealth of people from the left called for his resignation days ago.  I keep seeing stuff about the left not saying anything and being hypocritical AND the left calling for him because they have to.

which is it?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

West Virginians voted for Trump like no other state! 

Sure is a great place 

Yet they own houses and don’t work in laundromats like your dumbass 

Delete your account already.     

Edited by Teddy KGB

14 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Yet they own houses and don’t work in laundromats like your dumbass 

Delete your account already.     

Hi! 

You keep responding to me, so I'll throw you some attention. 

BTW, you are a complete idiot. Probably a little wus too. Softy. 

4 hours ago, The Poojer said:

Initially they were roaring for his resignation, however that roar has dwindled to nearly a whisper a couple of days later.  If this was a republican he would have been drawn and quartered within hours of the news breaking

Which is why he hasn't resigned - everyone knows he only has to hold out a week, and he's safe.  In the meantime, the Democrats obeyed the proper forms, so they're all safe.  

And when Republicans cry "hypocrisy," they can claim "No, this isn't a Senate confirmation hearing, the standards are different."

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Hi! 

You keep responding to me, so I'll throw you some attention. 

BTW, you are a complete idiot. Probably a little wus too. Softy. 

Cry about trump 30,009 more times.  

You will still be that guy not getting laid who works at the laundromat. 

Wooof 

Sorry that Coonman and Fairfax are letting you down ?

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

From that linked article: 

</snip>

Dr. William Elwood, who was part of the 1984 yearbook staff at Eastern Virginia Medical School, told CNN reporter Sara Sidner that each student submitted a sealed envelope of photos.

"The yearbook staff then took the sealed envelope, opened it up, and they placed the pictures on the actual personal page of each of the physicians who were graduating," 

</snip>

Within that article is a link to the CNN clip: here. 

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

From that linked article: 

</snip>

Dr. William Elwood, who was part of the 1984 yearbook staff at Eastern Virginia Medical School, told CNN reporter Sara Sidner that each student submitted a sealed envelope of photos.

"The yearbook staff then took the sealed envelope, opened it up, and they placed the pictures on the actual personal page of each of the physicians who were graduating," 

</snip>

Within that article is a link to the CNN clip: here. 

I don't care about any of that.  I only care about watching the Democrats react to it.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hedge said:

At this rate it's going to be a VA county dog catcher who winds up in the Governors mansion.

BREAKING NEWS: VA county dog catcher caught on film eating pizza with a knife and fork.  Democrats call for resignation.

• Haha (+1) 3

VIRGINIA CLOWN SHOW UPDATE: Justin Fairfax is testing the Left’s ‘believe all accusers’ standard.

Not a good look, when even NBC is reporting this:

fairfax_nbc_2-6-19-1-800x443.jpg

Remember, their campaign theme was that they were going to protect us from Ed Gillespie, who had suddenly transformed from run-of-the-mill GOP pol to dangerous white supremacist just in time for the election. Oops!

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2