Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault

RaoulDuke79

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

That's the Liberal stereotypes Chicago gets.  Very much MAGA country all around here.

There is no buffer zone like on the Coasts.

Cook County    74.75% - 21.02% for Clinton
DuPage County     54.20% - 39.45% for Clinton
Kane County     52.20% - 41.66% for Clinton
Lake County     57.41% - 36.83% for Clinton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election_in_Illinois

yeah that's some real MAGA country :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Cook County    74.75% - 21.02% for Clinton
DuPage County     54.20% - 39.45% for Clinton
Kane County     52.20% - 41.66% for Clinton
Lake County     57.41% - 36.83% for Clinton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_United_States_presidential_election_in_Illinois

yeah that's some real MAGA country :rolleyes:

Wrong...Those counties are the elite suburbs. This ain't no Coastal Elite area.  Sure there are urban pockets of Blue.

Very much MAGA Country. I live in Will County a few 1,000 feet from Cook:  almost a dead heat:

Will County

100% Reporting

D H. Clinton 50.2% 146,230
R D. Trump 44.6% 129,726
L G. Johnson 3.9% 11,337
G J. Stein 1.3% 3,717

Again... There is no buffer zone.

Sure... Lake County, Indiana was the same, but look at the State:

https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/indiana/

Same with Illinois:

https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/illinois/

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 minute ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Does that consider all the voters from the wrong side of the grass?i

Thats just false.

Look at elections in 1930s.  Blue branches out from Urban areas.  New York is predominantly red.  Especially during the FDR years!

There are mass people in urban areas.  They don't vote on Pikes Peak.

Like it or not... Blue is creeping.  Check the maps the last one hundred years.  It's core is always centered around industy.  

Again... It's blue here... But no buffer zone... Plenty of ties to the country roots here more so than in the Coastal Elite areas.  Why Iowa can move so radically between  the two... Same with Wisconsin & Michigan.

Illinois , New York used to flip red, but the Chicago and NYC buoy the other way.  That doesn't mean it's not a MAGA area.  Chicago turns blue... But again, no buffer zone.

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Thats just false.

Look at elections in 1930s.  Blue branches out from Urban areas.  New York is predominantly red.  Especially during the FDR years!

There are mass people in urban areas.  They don't vote on Pikes Peak.

Like it or not... Blue is creeping.  Check the maps the last one hundred years.  It's core is always centered around industy.  

Again... It's blue here... But no buffer zone... Plenty of ties to the country roots here more so than in the Coastal Elite areas.  Why Iowa can move so radically between  the two... Same with Wisconsin & Michigan.

Illinois , New York used to flip red, but the Chicago and NYC buoy the other way.  That doesn't mean it's not a MAGA area.  Chicago turns blue... But again, no buffer zone.

I see dead people voting, with a good dose of illegal's. 

• RaoulDuke79 changed the title to Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault
1 hour ago, The Senator said:

I haven’t seen the latest - did he make bail?

He made bail, so now he’s out and can appreciate all the attention he’s getting. Good for him! Enjoy your fame Jussie.....hope you get all you have coming to you. Real people with real problems did not get helped while you craved the spotlight. You even hurt your own cause, whether that was racial injustice, our your giant ego. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

He made bail, so now he’s out and can appreciate all the attention he’s getting. Good for him! Enjoy your fame Jussie.....hope you get all you have coming to you. Real people with real problems did not get helped while you craved the spotlight. You even hurt your own cause, whether that was racial injustice, our your giant ego. 

Well I guess she accomplished something - dudette makes $2M/yr on some show I never f**king heard of until 2weeks ago.  Never heard of Julie Smallette til then either.

So she got her 15 minutes of fame.  Now, ship her off to prison and be done with her.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Senator said:

Well I guess she accomplished something - dudette makes $2M/yr on some show I never f**king heard of until 2weeks ago.  Never heard of Julie Smallette til then either.

So she got her 15 minutes of fame.  Now, ship her off to prison and be done with her.

Tasteless, even with a strong distaste for the guy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.