Jussie Smallette (Alleged) Self Inflicted Hoax Assault

RaoulDuke79

I don’t feel like hating anyone or pointing fingers. This was extremely poor decision making, and not just by Jussie. But he was the guy who was broken enough to start this mess. How does someone come to think that way? Was it about him or “his cause”? The only thing he was right about was that it would get a lot of attention. It’s just sad, period. Let him pay the price, whatever that is. 

3 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

The MSM is slamming this clown like nobody's business as well they should. There is virtually no-one "playing along" with his version of events.

You may have seen something I missed though.

But his “version” of events seems to be ‘evolving’, no?

Now he’s laying the foundation for a drug defense, claiming he has had a problem that was never treated.  He will no doubt introduce that he purchased ecstasy from one of his co-conspirators to lay the foundation.

He’s a grown-up.  If he wanted treatment, he should have sought treatment.  At $2M/yr, he can certainly afford it.

It’s yet another vile canard - just another attempt to garner sympathy, and con the jurists into a lighter punishment.

He and his dream team are already scheming how to get him off for offenses he most certainly committed.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Senator said:

But his “version” of events seems to be ‘evolving’, no?

Now he’s laying the foundation for a drug defense, claiming he has had a problem that was never treated.  He will no doubt introduce that he purchased ecstasy from one of his co-conspirators to lay the foundation.

He’s a grown-up.  If he wanted treatment, he should have sought treatment.  At $2M/yr, he can certainly afford it.

It’s yet another vile canard - just another attempt to garner sympathy, and con the jurists into a lighter punishment.

He and his dream team are already scheming how to get him off for offenses he most certainly committed.

I'm in no way defending this clown and don't dispute anything you typed.

Simply pointing out that I've been watching CNN(fake news, I get it) and have seen nothing but scorn for this man.

7 hours ago, BillsSB2020 said:

I'm in no way defending this clown and don't dispute anything you typed.

Simply pointing out that I've been watching CNN(fake news, I get it) and have seen nothing but scorn for this man.

They do not scorn the man because of the crime he committed in Chicago.  They scorn him because his actions shined a light on the inherent bias of the media industrial complex

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

They do not scorn the man because of the crime he committed in Chicago.  They scorn him because his actions shined a light on the inherent bias of the media industrial complex

They knew it was a hoax from the first second and chose to trumpet it as truth until it fell apart, then spin how they always knew and that this was a righteous course to take

• Like (+1) 1

Well the scumbag is right back at it.  He returned to the set of Empire yesterday, and unbelievably, proclaimed his innocence, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

This is a vile human being, a pathetic narcissist, a recidivist liar, and, IMO, a total waste of skin and oxygen.

i’m surprised the ‘fair and balanced’ FOX network has not fired him yet.

Lesson learned:  When you set out to concoct an attention-getting event bordering on hate crime/terrorism, never pay your hired thugs with a check.

Sheesh, the dumb ass deserves all the fallout he gets!!

Edited by Keukasmallies

59 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Well the scumbag is right back at it.  He returned to the set of Empire yesterday, and unbelievably, proclaimed his innocence, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

This is a vile human being, a pathetic narcissist, a recidivist liar, and, IMO, a total waste of skin and oxygen.

i’m surprised the ‘fair and balanced’ FOX network has not fired him yet.

Not only is he still saying he's innocent, he is also crying that due process doesn't exist anymore. That he's the victim of the police jumping to conclusions. This coming from a man that was going to press charges against innocent men if they had been found to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Total scumbag.

My biggest question from the start was why didn’t he call police right from the spot he was jumped?  

Why did he come back in view still holding his subway and not take the rope off his neck?  

Just a lot of questions from the start. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.