New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

Just now, Nanker said:

This turd shouldn’t resign from office. He should commit seppuku. 

What's fantastic about this is that he was likely ratted out by PP or their operatives. No way this stuff wasn't known within the DNC circles... he messes up and talks about the real goals of PP on the radio, triggering outrage - so they kick him to the curb with their wasted $2m (of tax payer money). 

Which just reinforces the point about prog-fascism I laid out above. Step out of line - even if you're a loyal soldier like the Governor is/was - they will ***** end you. 

But let's hear more about how fascism is what they're fighting against...

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

Absolutely, I guess that would fall under my second part of deciding if or what the consequences should be.

while iv never dressed in black face,  imagine having a snapshot of stuff you’ve said or done taken out of context.  None of us would have jobs now!

the more concerning thing about this guy was his ramblings about infanticide when the bill doesn’t permit it... 

The bill might not explicitly permit it but it is written in a way that the law might allow or ignore it. BTW, and I say this with respect and all sincerity, you may want to take a hard look at many of the positions of your party. It's nothing like the party of your father and if given their way would turn us into a 3rd world country.

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good thread here for consideration about the slippery slope... 

(language warning)

Super solid thought process on this. 

I want him to refuse to resign, and I want the hypocrisy of the left to become more evident to the moderates and others like @Crayola64 who are sick of this thought patrol bull####!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

The question that also needs to be asked is one of context. What if that picture was taken from a play that was making fun of racism or attacking stereotypes? Not so black or white anymore, eh?

Or like I said, what if it was a black guy in the KKK costume, and intended to be ironic?

The problem is that the lunatic fringe will allow absolutely no context.  Context doesn't matter.  The entire idea of "cultural appropriation," in fact, is to decontextualize everything.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's fantastic about this is that he was likely ratted out by PP or their operatives. No way this stuff wasn't known within the DNC circles...

I have seen some references to it being out there months ago. Here is one:

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

The bill might not explicitly permit it but it is written in a way that the law might allow or ignore it.

I think we’ve beaten it to death at this point.  Strong disagree it permits anything after the birth, but agree to disagree!

BTW, and I say this with respect and all sincerity, you may want to take a hard look at many of the positions of your party. It's nothing like the party of your father and if given their way would turn us into a 3rd world country.

I disagree with a lot of their positions, but same with republicans.  Both have some idiotic stances.  Both have become so overly sensitive too it’s hiloarious; each having a laundry list of stuff to whine about...kneeling verse staring!!!

Edited by Crayola64

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I think we’ve beaten it to death at this point.  Strong disagree it permits anything after the birth, but agree to disagree!

Even if it did what mother in her right mind would go through a full term pregnancy and then change her mind at the last second?  That's crazy.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Even if it did what mother in her right mind would go through a full term pregnancy and then change her mind at the last second?  That's crazy.

Yea I mentioned that pushing any statute to its extreme regarding time limits can produce unrealistic and dumb scenarios.  My example was a law that allows you to return a car if you discover a previously unknown defect within 6 months...of course returning it after minutes would be nonsensical.

but I don’t even see a sentence in that bill that you can even argue allows you to kill a baby after it’s been born.   

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

postpartum depression can start before birth.

Just now, Crayola64 said:

Yea I mentioned that pushing any statute to its extreme regarding time limits can produce unrealistic and dumb scenarios.  My example was a law that allows you to return a car if you discover a previously unknown defect within 6 months...of course returning it after minutes would be nonsensical.

but I don’t even see a sentence in that bill that you can even argue allows you to kill a baby after it’s been born.   

There isn't.  The outrage machine came from conservative propaganda networks who saw a political opportunity and ran with it after Northam's comment.  It's actually funny because the MSM will often do this with Trump's comments.

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

There isn't.  The outrage machine came from conservative propaganda networks who saw a political opportunity and ran with it after Northam's comment.  It's actually funny because the MSM will often do this with Trump's comments.

Curious. Can you list the conservative propaganda networks for me?

I'll spot you Fox News.

Go.

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Curious. Can you list the conservative propaganda networks for me?

I'll spot you Fox News.

Go.

There are none.  Well, Fox Business I guess. I should've said outlets that include talk radio and right wing websites (Breitbart, Daily Caller, Daily Wire).

It's really best to judge the article by the author ...................and not the site.

There is no place for @GovernorVA’s racist actions or language in our democracy, or our country. He should resign immediately.

How about infanticide ?

Justin Fairfax, who would replace Northam, is a former Planned Parenthood official who is even more radically pro-infanticide than Northam.

There’s no downside for abortionists in calling for Northam’s head.

They get all the baby-killing w/o the baggage.