Who’s watching the super bowl

1billsnut

I am so confused on why someone calls others liars when they say they will not watch, it is not the Bills in the game. I did not watch last year and will not watch this year because overall games have not been entertaining and officiating is atrocious. I watched 4th qtrs yesterday only and saw three calls in 30+ minutes of game time that should cause an official to lose their jobs and these are the best they have.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I have followed thru on my promise not to watch another SB with NE after the Seattle debacle.

I won't be watching a second of this SB.

The last SB I watched was the Den-Car game. I haven't watched a second of any game since and I won't until there is another AFC team other than NE is in it.

The best way to not get angry over any NE with SB relations is to not watch it. Has worked wonders for me.

11 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I disagree about Titans/Rams

The Rams were a flash of brilliance with Warner and the Greatest show on turf, after being a joke most of my football watching life.  

I was still a bit bitter at the Titans for music city miracle.

As far as Super Bowl zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz match-ups, I got

Giants Ravens

Steelers Cardinals

Colts Bears

Buccaneers Raiders

Yeah. The Titans coming up short by a few feet was perhaps my favorite Superbowl moment. Had a VERY strong rooting interest in that one.

I'm out !! After that BS call that gave the wrong team the win & put them in the SB , Nope don't want to watch if it would have been a regular season game that's a bit of a different story but this was for the NFL's biggest game & the only way to have any effect at all on situations such as this is to hit them in the wallet .

And even though just me not watching will have no effect what so ever on how they go forward it will make me feel a ton better & in the end it's all about ME !! 

I learned that from watching the NFL !! 

Edited by T master

15 minutes ago, T master said:

I'm out !! After that BS call that gave the wrong team the win & put them in the SB , Nope don't want to watch if it would have been a regular season game that's a bit of a different story but this was for the NFL's biggest game & the only way to have any effect at all on situations such as this is to hit them in the wallet .

And even though just me not watching will have no effect what so ever on how they go forward it will make me feel a ton better & in the end it's all about ME !! 

I learned that from watching the NFL !! 

stop watching football

everyone in your personal life is ashamed that you act like this

I think it was part of that Four Falls of Buffalo ESPN special that came out a while back but it showed how the nation was kinda tired of seeing the Bills in the Super Bowl for the third and fourth straight years. People were like, "Anyone but the Bills." Wish I'd hear that with the Patriots. I'm sick of their stupid faces. Nine. Nine friggin' Super Bowls in 18 years... so, 50% of the time, they go to the Super Bowl. Enough's enough. 

That said, I don't really wanna watch, but I will because football.

1 hour ago, blacklabel said:

I think it was part of that Four Falls of Buffalo ESPN special that came out a while back but it showed how the nation was kinda tired of seeing the Bills in the Super Bowl for the third and fourth straight years. People were like, "Anyone but the Bills." Wish I'd hear that with the Patriots. I'm sick of their stupid faces. Nine. Nine friggin' Super Bowls in 18 years... so, 50% of the time, they go to the Super Bowl. Enough's enough. 

That said, I don't really wanna watch, but I will because football.

Difference is patriots win. Fans were tired of seeing Bills embarrassed in Superbowls.

28 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Dudes wear the "I 'aint watching" thing like some badge of honor, when you know damn well they will ... If you're a fan of the GAME, you watch.  Period. 

NOPE.

Been a fan of the game since the sixties.............used to pretend to be Gary Collins.

There is plenty of other football to watch throughout the year , as a FAN, I support that.

There is no reason to watch an overproduced, for comercial profit, pre-determined for best ratings, 'football'  game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Dudes wear the "I 'aint watching" thing like some badge of honor, when you know damn well they will ... If you're a fan of the GAME, you watch.  Period. 

as true as your avatar and name. 

:D

you don't have to watch the World Series or Stanley Cup Final if your team isn't playing, but you have to watch every major football game if you are a football fan

2 hours ago, nucci said:

Difference is patriots win. Fans were tired of seeing Bills embarrassed in Superbowls.

everyone knew the 3rd and 4th were going to be totally humiliating to the Bills

Bills couldn't even sell out hosting the first playoff game of the 3rd one.

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

everyone knew the 3rd and 4th were going to be totally humiliating to the Bills

Bills couldn't even sell out hosting the first playoff game of the 3rd one.

If you're talking about the Oilers game, there were over 75,000 at the game...back when they had ridiculous blackout rules and the stadium held 80K...not a fair argument

10 minutes ago, nucci said:

If you're talking about the Oilers game, there were over 75,000 at the game...back when they had ridiculous blackout rules and the stadium held 80K...not a fair argument

not at all ridiculous

they failed to sell the game out, that just didn't happen in playoff games for decades

it's okay, nobody was taking it too seriously for the 3rd one anyway

I'm excited for LA. This new stadium is going to make Jimmy's look like a trailer. I know NE has the superior qb, braintrust  and discipline, but weirder things have happened.  Maybe losing 2 straight SB's might make a 41 yr old Brady reconsider his future. Of course we're all watching.