GDT: NFC Championship Game Rams at Saints on FOX

Nextmanup

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

That's not even in the category of a missed call. That's the greatest referee incompetence since the BS tuck rule. That was horrible. 

I would argue all of Superbowl 40 was worse since that was multiple calls.  Yet Steelers fans still brag about winning 6 SBs so if they aren't losing sleep over that Rams shouldn't over this.

Rams win. Figures that horrible non call would determine the entire season for the Saints. This game would have been over. Amazing at this level.

Not a fan of either team but man that was egregious. The ball wasn't tipped on the int. also, so they got away with another pi on that play, not to mention smacking Brees in the facemask. 

I am rooting for the Rams in the SB, that much is certain.

I had money on the Rams. 

This is was awful. Absolutely awful. 

Does one play change a game? Sometimes, yes. 

Biggest question I have: why couldn’t this have happened to the Pats? 

That play will change the game we all love. 

4 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Congrats to the Rams, well deserved.  I'm not going to take anything away from them because of one missed call.  Bad calls, missed interferences, missed holds happen all the time.

Yeah, lost in the hysteria of the last few minutes is the fact the Rams hung around all day when it looked like the Saints were in control and they made a bunch of big plays, offensive, defense and ST to pull it out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Rams win. Figures that horrible non call would determine the entire season for the Saints. This game would have been over. Amazing at this level.

Not a fan of either team but man that was egregious. The ball wasn't tipped on the int. also, so they got away with another pi on that play, not to mention smacking Brees in the facemask. 

I am rooting for the Rams in the SB, that much is certain.

i could almost root for NE--the non call was so egregious