Trump The Divider

Tiberius

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

How funny is that?  He is in the same place now as many in the media who sounded the horn and are now trying to find a way to put some new spin on this while ignoring their initial shouts from the rooftops.  This and Smollett all in the same week. 

it's pretty dull and boring in reality these days, have to spice it all up with 100% fabricated bullcrap

thank goodness it's boring, wouldn't need another gas shortage or Vietnam or Depression to have real news items

10 hours ago, #34fan said:

David Hogg survived a bloodbath that took 17 of his Schoolmates... Nick Sandmann lost a staring contest to a senior citizen... During which, he somehow got injured to the tune of 250 million dollars.  -If that's the future, we're both screwed.

Sandman's going to have a quarter million dollars that says the fake, lying Indian lost that "staring contest." :lol:

And it's going to be glorious. And the next time a fake, lying indian tries to beat his tom-tom while staring at an under aged kid, the media will think twice before doxxing the kid, his families and classmates simply because they didn't bother to verify what was actually happening.

A quarter million is NOTHING to ensure the media can not wipe out a kid's early life simply because they fell for a photo that appeared to satisfy their desire for left-wing clicks.

But hey...you and the fake Indian keep beating your tom-tom together. Maybe you can open for Carrot Top in Vegas one day.

21 minutes ago, row_33 said:

did Tiberius apologize for starting this thread with very untrue and hurtful comments?

Gleeful Gator will eventually be on the list to be sued. No harm though; nobody really wants his 50 year old 3-speed bike and his Care Bear collection.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Sandman's going to have a quarter million dollars that says the fake, lying Indian lost that "staring contest." :lol:

And it's going to be glorious. And the next time a fake, lying indian tries to beat his tom-tom while staring at an under aged kid, the media will think twice before doxxing the kid, his families and classmates simply because they didn't bother to verify what was actually happening.

A quarter million is NOTHING to ensure the media can not wipe out a kid's early life simply because they fell for a photo that appeared to satisfy their desire for left-wing clicks.

But hey...you and the fake Indian keep beating your tom-tom together. Maybe you can open for Carrot Top in Vegas one day.

Billion.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

did Tiberius apologize for starting this thread with very untrue and hurtful comments?

I don't know that he did... He was assured that this kind of thing makes him look like a worthless piece of ***** but I think his rebuttal was that Trump was also a worthless piece of *****... Pretty expected.

24 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I don't know that he did... He was assured that this kind of thing makes him look like a worthless piece of ***** but I think his rebuttal was that Trump was also a worthless piece of *****... Pretty expected.

i was hoping for that one in a million time Tibs had a moment of self-reflection and honesty

oh well...

Actually I was just thinking yesterday that Gator/Tibs posts were a little better lately................no really

They are still childish in nature and illogical in response to our posts, but lately they have been actual complete sentences, and grammatically correct.

:thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, row_33 said:

2 in a million horrible posts?

Warmer... 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Actually I was just thinking yesterday that Gator/Tibs posts were a little better lately................no really

They are still childish in nature and illogical in response to our posts, but lately they have been actual complete sentences, and grammatically correct.

I actually noticed the same thing... The default "but trump" bs is still strong, but there's at least less overall idiocy... maybe. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

He called Trump "sacred". I guess he must be coming around.

YouTube Terminates Don Shipley's YouTube Channel That Exposed Nathan Phillips' Stolen Valor 

Stolen-Valor.jpg?resize=585,300&ssl=1

YouTube terminated the channel Buds131, which was a YouTube channel from Donald W. “Don” Shipley that was dedicated to exposing the stolen valor of military servicemen. It had 232,806 subscribers at the time of termination.

According to a Google web cache archive, the channel was deleted shortly after February 17th, 2019. According to a post on Facebook, Shipley confirms that the channel was deleted on February 21st, 2019.

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Happened again...............

81-year-old Trump supporter assaulted over his MAGA hat https://nyp.st/2TgLE24 

That angry octogenarian should not have intimidated those heroes into defending themselves from oppression by wearing a racist, misogynistic, evil MAGA hat.

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Happened again...............

81-year-old Trump supporter assaulted over his MAGA hat https://nyp.st/2TgLE24 

Becoming a habit with the left now. Literally unable to make a case for their own ideas, they puke themselves whenever they see someone in a MAGA hat. How unbelievably stupid do you need to be to look at everything the Donner Party stands for and think "Yes, these nutbags are my kind of people."

4 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Becoming a habit with the left now. Literally unable to make a case for their own ideas, they puke themselves whenever they see someone in a MAGA hat. How unbelievably stupid do you need to be to look at everything the Donner Party stands for and think "Yes, these nutbags are my kind of people."

If Obama had a son...

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

As a follow up, the vest kid is really sorry, and the MAGA kid's family are saying they want to press charges.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/high-schooler-faces-potential-criminal-charge-video-knocking-maga-hat-off-fellow-student-goes-viral-015153063.html

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Please, on behalf of everyone here, I beg you...join the silent majority.

On behalf of every person who’s ever had a conversation with you, I beg you to ignore the “not for consumption” warning on every bleach bottle. 

The judge ruled that schools can legally ban MAGA caps because it may incite violence. So does that mean if people start getting assaulted because they are wearing Bernie or Hillary caps they will be outlawed as well? It does say a lot about the low IQ of the left that measures have to be taken compensate for their backward behavior.

This young woman has my respect for standing up to bullies. 

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/maddie-mueller-is-a-teenage-american-maga-badass/

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dante said:

The judge ruled that schools can legally ban MAGA caps because it may incite violence. So does that mean if people start getting assaulted because they are wearing Bernie or Hillary caps they will be outlawed as well? It does say a lot about the low IQ of the left that measures have to be taken compensate for their backward behavior.

This young woman has my respect for standing up to bullies. 

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/maddie-mueller-is-a-teenage-american-maga-badass/

My first thought when reading your post, "It must be California". Yep. This state is a travesty.

41 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

WAPO's "retraction" on a Friday evening.

***** pathetic.

"See!  We're admitting confirming not denying we were definitely not free of not being culpable for reporting what may or may not have happened, six weeks after the fact.  Please don't sue us!"

I hope they're sued for even more now.  

1 hour ago, Golden Goat said:

WAPO's "retraction" on a Friday evening.

***** pathetic.

While I am not sure I've ever seen a Friday night news dump retraction before it seems to me that maybe this Covington kids have a better case than many suspected if even WaPo is willing to apologize now (is it too late?)?

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

“This story was like catnip to the left, to the media, and to stump-broke conservatives who live to be praised by the left as reasonable. By the end of the day, long before the #### had crowed three times, their own bishop had disowned them and the young man in center of the storm, Nick Sandmann, was being personally vilified by Twitter blue-checkmark reporters, politicians, editorial pages, and late-night television eunuchs.”

That author has a way with words. That’s exactly what happened to him. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, Bezos will have a hard time scraping up enough money to keep his little hobby afloat.

Yeah, couch cushion change for him. 

The way it is being run it is heading toward a vanity project rather than a real news organization. There are still good reporters on staff, but the slant is so biased. I wonder how much that bias has hurt the bottom line on the trickle down? By that I mean the NYT and WaPo sell stories to local papers. If people cancel their subscriptions due to the bias (we did, and it took me a year to cave in to Hubby's desire to do so!), at what point is the bottom line hurt so much that the slanting goes back to the editorial page? He's got a big divorce to pay for, but he'll still have the funds to keep on a (pretty) full staff if he so chooses.

Interesting times we live in. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1