Do you let your adult children sleep in your bed?

13 hours ago, bbb said:

I go to bed - no cat.................I wake up and there's a cat sleeping on my hip, my chest, etc. - depending on what position I'm in. 

Looks something like this:

85492892.jpg

It's hoping you'll die in your sleep and it's ready to steal your soul.

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

It's hoping you'll die in your sleep and it's ready to steal your soul.

it will put its paw over your nose

the prior cat would start out at sunrise by pawing my face and increasing the claw about a millimetre each time

On 1/15/2019 at 1:01 PM, teef said:

we have a 90 lb lab.  no way.  it's not even so much the size, but rather the hair.  he doesn't even come upstairs anymore because we don't want to deal with the hair all throughout the house.  we also have a cat, but he's such a d-bag at night.  he plays with your feet, licks your head, meows, etc.

So, as far as this thread is concerned you have nothing of value to offer?

Edited by Cripple Creek

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Maybe we should start a Club for the self-aware posters? 

Good call. We have the @Gugny Club for self-abusive posters, the @Royale with Cheese of the Month Club, the @ExiledInIllinois Club for introverted posters, the @Johnny Hammersticks Club for sexually inexperienced posters and the @Augie Club for the Socially Inept. 

• Haha (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Good call. We have the @Gugny Club for self-abusive posters, the @Royale with Cheese of the Month Club, the @ExiledInIllinois Club for introverted posters, the @Johnny Hammersticks Club for sexually inexperienced posters and the @Augie Club for the Socially Inept. 

Hey... I am an extrovert too!  Just gotta get me going.  Maybe a little flip cup as ice breaker, etc... Welcome me in... I won't shut up!  

This reminds me of former Buffalo Bill Art Still, who infamously had a wife and like 8 children, and they all slept together in the same room, on the floor.

Remember that?

I remember someone discussing this on TV back in the day and another Bill at the time (no clue who it was, can't remember) said something like "Yeah, Art's a special guy."

Like "Dude is out there."

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Limeaid said:

My daughter (26) only sleeps with us when we travel and can only find a hotel with a king size bed.  Normally we bring a blow up air bed for her since she often hates hotel beds.

1)  Pic??

2)  Does she know how to make an envelope out of a napkin?