Sign in to follow this  
BillyWhiteShows

Why Haven’t The Bills Officially Announced Coaching Changes?

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Wth is your obsession with Gugny?!? He swears he saw a shadow the other night. Are you peeping through his windows? Follow him to & from work?  Poking a voodo doll?? You're becoming as creepy as Phil the Thrill. Maybe worse..

That might have been me.....I couldn’t sleep. I’ll own it. My bad. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Chad Hall has been an offensive assistant with the Bills for two years.  He was a WR in the NFL, having played with 3 teams over a four year playing career.  I wouldn't hire him as a WR coach, and I doubt the Bills will, but it's not impossible.  

Matt Smiley is still on staff as a special teams assistant coach.  Same deal.  I'm not hiring him as my special teams coordinator, but it's not impossible for the Bills to hire in house.

I don't see any offensive line assistants on staff.

I would have expected by now, we would have heard something related to the three openings. Thus far I’ve only seen where they were interested in OL coach from Denver. 

12 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

I would have expected by now, we would have heard something related to the three openings. Thus far I’ve only seen where they were interested in OL coach from Denver. 

I suspect you may have only seen that as speculation here on the board. Was that from any official source? I’ll sit back and let them do their jobs. Then hope for the best.  Nothing personal, it just looks like we need to wait and see, then judge after we see what kind of results we get. 

43 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Chad Hall has been an offensive assistant with the Bills for two years.  He was a WR in the NFL, having played with 3 teams over a four year playing career.  I wouldn't hire him as a WR coach, and I doubt the Bills will, but it's not impossible.  

Matt Smiley is still on staff as a special teams assistant coach.  Same deal.  I'm not hiring him as my special teams coordinator, but it's not impossible for the Bills to hire in house.

I don't see any offensive line assistants on staff.

Mark lubick would get it before Chad Hall. Hall needs to be an assistant WR coach first

Then there’s the teams still playing. I agree, wait and see. I’m confident the Brass is on the job.

7 hours ago, Ittakestime said:

Mark lubick would get it before Chad Hall. Hall needs to be an assistant WR coach first

You're right.  I hadn't checked the details on Lubick.  He still doesn't have enough experience for my taste, but he does have four years as an NFL assistant WR coach and some time on the college level too.

17 hours ago, Gugny said:

All I know is that I'M MAD!

You realize that can be perceived in multiple ways...

I think you should go back to the avatar of the  Mr. Met actual mascot.  At least Ms. Met standing next to you is kind of cute.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think we only heard about Kugler because the request was blocked by another team and the report came from the denial. I doubt we hear anything until people are actually hired. Looks like the leaks have been plugged. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Looks like the leaks have been plugged. 

‘Dunkirk Don’ is 😵?!  “Laddie, we hardly knew ye...”

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013