Von Miller’s mom wants a trade, blames Elway

YoloinOhio

This would take a huge haul. But as opposed to Antonio Brown, this is one I might say we should at least look into. Then again, I think if any trade is made, we are best suited to take more of a risk like a guy like AJ Green with a few good years left and could be a good player and mentor for the next few years

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BeastMode54 said:

This would take a huge haul. But as opposed to Antonio Brown, this is one I might say we should at least look into. Then again, I think if any trade is made, we are best suited to take more of a risk like a guy like AJ Green with a few good years left and could be a good player and mentor for the next few years

Yeah. We aren't at the level where we can give up a Mack like haul for one player. We need young talent and depth at multiple positions. Stinks though.

• Like (+1) 4

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Last year the Broncos had an opportunity to draft a franchise qb. They didn't  seize the opportunity. It was a big mistake. That major issue still has be be addressed. The GM is responsible for that mistake. 

• Like (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Yeah. We aren't at the level where we can give up a Mack like haul for one player. We need young talent and depth at multiple positions. Stinks though.

This is literally the spot where we can and should push chips on the table for a 3 year window 

• Like (+1) 3

Getting a player like Von Miller would take this defense to an elite level. Having an elite pass rusher is just what we need.

Oh yeah, and an offense...

49 minutes ago, JoeF said:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-broncos/von-miller-7717/

Signed through 2022 with base salaries of $17 million; $17.5 million and $17.5 million for the next three seasons....His contract would be up the same year the Bills would have to renew Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds and the year after Tre White's renewal kicks in....

That's a lot of years to have him. Then let him walk. He'll be old by then.

I agree we should strive to get him since we have a small window with low QB MLB salary. We can afford him and he is a difference maker.

That said I don’t want to part with a Khalil Mack type price and especially not the #9 pick.

Would Jerry Hughes, a high 2nd and maybe a 4th get it done?

• Haha (+1) 1