Happy New Year to all Bills forum members

TAinLack.

Happy New Years to everyone.  Really enjoyed this forum in 2018 including the Good, Bad, and the Ugly.  Here's to a Healthy, Happy, Successful 2019 in each and everyone of your lives and Wishing the very best for our beloved Buffalo Bills in 2019!!!  CHEERS!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

For sure, I just cautiously survived the first year ending in 8 in 3 decades that didn't result in a major accident or illness that took out..

5 years, then 6 months, then 18 months of my life...

I don't want to be superstitious but after 1988, 1998, and 2008, it was eggshells for 2018...

Edited by row_33

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

For sure, I just cautiously survived the first year ending in 8 in 3 decades that didn't result in a major accident or illness that took out..

5 years, then 6 months, then 18 months of my life...

I don't want to be superstitious but after 1988, 1998, and 2008, it was eggshells for 2018...

What did you get sent up for?

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

What did you get sent up for?

those were years of convalescence and on occasion relearning basic motor skills and learning I took for granted...

again, much gratitude for 2018 being one of health, still hours to go though, will be cautious on the subway ride home from the office..

25 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

My bride went to our friends basement party..I expect her home sometime tomorrow around 10 ish am. I will not allow her to nap all day and by mid afternoon I will jack up some Motorhead on my Bose system.

Work hard..play harder.

When I was home from college (I think it was my junior year) I went to a New Year’s Eve party and didn’t get home until well past midnight. The next morning at about nine o’clock was the first time that my mother ever used the vacuum cleaner in my bedroom. That was forty years ago, and I still remember it as if it was yesterday. 

• Haha (+1) 1

May we all have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year. May each year be better than the last. And may the Bills finally get their $%^& together for real! 

In that order. 

Edited by Augie

7 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Do you call every member of your family on New Years day?   There is an endless succession of loud, annoying calls to/from my wife and her extended family today.

I'm going to head out for a hike.

Yup but that’s not onerous on me