Bills need to make full time switch to red jerseys, Heres why

BakersBills

20 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Ha. Yeah, it's still around.

Man, I haven't heard that term in ages.  (I'm getting to be an old fart, so it doesn't surprise me.)

The youngin's in New Zealand have a totally different lingo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bad Things said:

Man, I haven't heard that term in ages.  (I'm getting to be an old fart, so it doesn't surprise me.)

The youngin's in New Zealand have a totally different lingo.

It's funny how some things stick. Square is still around with the younger crowd. Kind of an odd one.

But I'm pretty neutral on the jerseys. They get me excited to start the game but the appeal wears off. Maybe they could switch at halftime! 

1 minute ago, BillsSB2020 said:

It's funny how some things stick. Square is still around with the younger crowd. Kind of an odd one.

But I'm pretty neutral on the jerseys. They get me excited to start the game but the appeal wears off. Maybe they could switch at halftime! 

Or... both teams could switch uniforms with each other at halftime!

That could  make things interesting.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsSB2020 said:

Do a twitter search of the word and get back to me. Not a big deal but it's still around.

Yea I'll pass on that. I'll just go with my day to day interactions.

I hear the word, but it's like 4 or 5 people who use the word and they're essentially the same person. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Haha (+1) 1

My thought was, QBs wear red jerseys in practice so the defenders know not to hit them.  It was worth a shot that a Lions defender would hesitate a split second before hitting Allen, just from years of conditioning.

Hey, whatever works.

Red is good for once a year. The bills wear blue and that should be their dominant color. The OP said that teams who wear red are among the best at their sport. The Arizona Cardinals, and Coyotes would beg to differ. Carolina Hurricanes, Florida Panthers, Washington Redskins. The only team that I would say that qualifies as wearing red, and being great for an extended period of time, would be the Detroit Red wings.......