Bills have released Kelvin Benjamin and Andre Holmes

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Damn...that's just plain unacceptable.

That is exactly why he never stuck in New Orleans, he was a turnover machine there.  Sunday's fumble I blame more on Crossman than McKenzie, there were so many mental mistakes in that sequence the special teams coach should be held accountable.

45 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

That is exactly why he never stuck in New Orleans, he was a turnover machine there.  Sunday's fumble I blame more on Crossman than McKenzie, there were so many mental mistakes in that sequence the special teams coach should be held accountable.

Yeah it definitely seems like even if McKenzie got out of the way, the ball was going to hit potentially two of our other guys. 

That falls on coaching and realizing to move out the way when the ball is near you. 

11 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Cleared waivers, that in itself is an indictment of his play/performance.  As for someone picking him up, well i guess a desperate team maybe.  

Lol. You’re likely right, one man’s trash is another man’s treasure and all that. But is there a more WR desperate team than us and we kicked him to the curb. 

hopefully this is turning around from being a sammy watkins thread......

i'm not sure why they let holmes go. i thought reilly was going to beat him out by improving his st game but it didn't happen. i guess mcd is sending out the message of "catch the damn ball!".

Edited by billsredneck1

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

A year after trading a 2nd round pick for Sammy, they let him go to another team, then paid a 1st round pick and a $16.2 million average salary for a different receiver. Whatever McVay said about it, he lied. They could have saved a 1st round pick in exchange for an extra $800,000 in average annual salary. They didn't think Sammy was worth that. And for the record Chiefs fans aren't happy with what he's contributed at all.

Game. Set. Match. 

• Like (+1) 2