1st Half Thread: Bills vs. Dolphins at 1 PM ET on CBS

5 minutes ago, Mac14 said:

Gosh damn Benjamin let that pass slip right through his hands! If that guys not the definition of a sloth I don’t know what is lol

Sloths stink to high he'll AND are slow ler than molasses - yet they are th most successful large herbivore in the rain forest.  Don't diss the sloths - they win somehow.  Benjamin is more like a slug with slippery, mucous hands.

Edited by sleeby

Just now, Bangarang said:

Why is he a big time guy? Because he’s big and has a strong arm?

His WR's won't make a play for him or get separation.  He's great at extending plays and throwing on the run.  And yes, he has a cannon.  There's a whole lot to like about him when we upgrade our offense.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

When it comes to managing a game and in game situations, McDermott is one of the worst if not the worst. 

Very ananlytical guys choke under the pressure of time. I think he falls under this umbrella. It’s also why he has great and terrible performances, the times he sucks (like today) the entire game plan was planned wrong. He can’t adjust well on the fly to his miscalculation and we have a half of football like this. It sctually gets worse as he’s trying to adjust.

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I am concerned about the ducks coming out of Allen’s hand - wondering about his elbow.

It really showed up on the TD pass. Not. Or some of the other lasers he threw. I saw some of the floaters which is unusual for him, but it happened to him before the injury.