Jordan Phillips:“I feel like most people, when they leave Miami, that’s when their career gets started”

YoloinOhio

???

Bills DT Jordan Phillips seeks revenge vs. Dolphins

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/29/buffalo-bills-dt-jordan-phillips-seeks-revenge-vs-miami-dolphins-sean-mcdermott/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Phillips is ready to stir things up when he’s back in his former home.

“I’m gonna get Hard Rock (Stadium) rocking,” Phillips said to WROC-TV on Wednesday.

In the process, Phillips couldn’t help but compliment his current team and how much better he’s enjoying Buffalo (4-7) than his time with the Dolphins.

“The Bills always travel great there. There’s normally more Bills fans than Miami fans there. It’s gonna be a fun time. I don’t care anything about professionalism, to be completely honest with you, going into this game. Once we’re inside those white lines, anything goes. We’re here to win a game.”

“I feel like most people, when they leave Miami, that’s when their career gets started,” Phillips added. “I’m thankful to be here. Things have definitely turned around since I’ve been here. Fans love me. My teammates love me. I’m happy to be here.”

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 11

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

We are happy to have you too Mr Phillips.

keep up the positive attitude and positive vibes and keep playing hard and you will be beloved by the city 

i do like the swagger he plays with 

• Like (+1) 5

I can't wait to see this guy go ham on Sunday. Been eyeing it on the schedule since he came in for the TEN game and made a statement.

I only worry about the penalties that will come and maybe unnecessarily firing up the phish with those comments, but I can't wait to see him get let loose.

Just now, ctk232 said:

I can't wait to see this guy go ham on Sunday. Been eyeing it on the schedule since he came in for the TEN game and made a statement.

I only worry about the penalties that will come and maybe unnecessarily firing up the phish with those comments, but I can't wait to see him get let loose.

What’s another 5-10 flags tacked on to the 30 they will already get? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

What’s another 5-10 flags tacked on to the 30 they will already get? 

I know right? Division game only makes it better too. But I'll enjoy his 5-10 flags as entertaining to watch at the very least, so I wouldn't say it's a considerable worry. More so the penalties committed by the offense...

2 minutes ago, ctk232 said:

I know right? Division game only makes it better too. But I'll enjoy his 5-10 flags as entertaining to watch at the very least, so I wouldn't say it's a considerable worry. More so the penalties committed by the offense...

Don’t forget special teams ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

As much as I love seeing his passion, I don't like seeing players do this.

Nobody likes it when guys leave Buffalo and hate on the city/team.

Yeah but the dolphins suck so haha

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The only issue I have is that he needs to do it in haiku form. He’ll learn. 

Jordan Phillips: 

I hate Miami

Throw them bows in the threnches

A dish best served cold

Really hope we can resign him to a user friendly contract.  I haven’t seen ratings from this past week. Was he getting trounced by Fournette too?  We had no chance while Norwell was healthy.  Really wish we could’ve snagged him this offseason 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I tried to follow him on Twitter this week. Lasted 2 days. 

I have a friend that I met at college who is a Miami fan, he is always retweeting and responding to his stuff, so it shows up in my feed.

Its awful

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I have a friend that I met at college who is a Miami fan, he is always retweeting and responding to his stuff, so it shows up in my feed.

Its awful

The only entertaining part is the week when he will have to go to buffalo to cover the team. It’s always cold and snow and he ***** about it nonstop which I find hilarious. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The only entertaining part is the week when he will have to go to buffalo to cover the team. It’s always cold and snow and he ***** about it nonstop which I find hilarious. 

in the game prep thread he has a video with another guy discussing the game (i actually found him more annoying after watching it if possible) but he picked Miami to win, but did say we'd split the season series as they have to come up in the cold and he looked like he hated that he has to come here then :lol:

• Like (+1) 1