MNF: The NFL Marquee Matchup for Week 11 - KC (9-1) vs. LAR (9-1) at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins the Game?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Game?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/20/2018 at 01:15 AM

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

He's very good, but imo not even close to the best player...I mean, he's not even the best wideout in the league.

He might not be the best wideout in the league, but I think he’s still the best all-around player.  I can’t think of any non-qb I’d rather have.

Just now, Heitz said:

There was both a false start and hold on the RT - no call, TD.

They aren't even bothering to call offensive penalties in this game but every possible defensive penalty is being called. It's stuff like that which makes me question the NFL's supposed impartiality.

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

They aren't even bothering to call offensive penalties in this game but every possible defensive penalty is being called. It's stuff like that which makes me question the NFL's supposed impartiality.

The fact they chose an “All-Star” crew for this game proves the NFL is not impartial and cares for the better teams only. Which I understand from a business standpoint but even this crew seems very uneven in calling penalties

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Best TE in football right there!

That's going to get blown away easily.  Vegas needs to start making the over/under around 80.  Nobody plays defense so why not that high.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

The fact they chose an “All-Star” crew for this game proves the NFL is not impartial and cares for the better teams only. Which I understand from a business standpoint but even this crew seems very uneven in calling penalties

This isn’t unique to the NFL. NCAA, NBA, MLB, NHL... big media markets, premier teams, and all star players always get away with some combination of the benefit of the doubt and preferential treatment.

The idea of impartiality in professional sports is a facade.

Edited by eanyills

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Do you guys like these high scoring crazy games? Serious question.

I personally find it brutal. It’s like if you hold them to a field goal,  it’s a win for the defence.

No, the game is not as entertaining as it used to be when teams were allowed to play defense, and cared about it.  This is like tackle basketball.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Do you guys like these high scoring crazy games? Serious question.

I personally find it brutal. It’s like if you hold them to a field goal,  it’s a win for the defence.

It is a bit disappointing watching the NFL become college football. I don't watch any college. It doesn't really excite me watching screen passes and wide open receivers. Although if the Bills can ever put an offense like this together I won't complain.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

It is a bit disappointing watching the NFL become college football. I don't watch any college. It doesn't really excite me watching screen passes and wide open receivers. Although if the Bills can ever put an offense like this together I won't complain.

It’s not terrible defense; it’s great offensive players playing with a great scheme.  Just very tough to defend.

• Thank you (+1) 1