Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

bdutton

23 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'I KILLED THE AMAZON DEAL BECAUSE NEW YORK DIDNT NEED ANOTHER RIVER'

She reminds me of Sarah Palin... but far less informed and less experienced in Politics... which is scary if you recall Palin’s competence... she’d be well served to go live life for about 20 years THEN hold a seat in Congress... because right now she’s embarrassing herself... 

3 hours ago, B-Large said:

She reminds me of Sarah Palin... but far less informed and less experienced in Politics... which is scary if you recall Palin’s competence... she’d be well served to go live life for about 20 years THEN hold a seat in Congress... because right now she’s embarrassing herself... 

Oh yeah? Well, she’s “the boss,” so sit down and shut up because she’s in charge and has a big vision on how to fix EVERYTHING that’s wrong in the world and YOU don’t have a say in it at all. [/AOC’SJUSTICEFORTHELITTLEPEOPLE]

8 hours ago, B-Large said:

Just keep AOC away from guns please.

12 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Just keep AOC away from guns please.

Oh sweet Jesus. It would be hilarious to see her on a range with a gun loaded with blanks. The puzzled look on her mug when she sees that she “missed” the target every time would be meme fodder for years. 

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Oh sweet Jesus. It would be hilarious to see her on a range with a gun loaded with blanks. The puzzled look on her mug when she sees that she “missed” the target every time would be meme fodder for years. 

I’m not sure if he meant shooting them or taking them away. 

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Girls. Wow. You just triggered a bunch of your leftist pals. They're not girls. They're cis-gendered penis-deficient self-identifying missed-abortion-opportunities. 

:lol: "Missed-abortion-opportunities". I'm stealing that.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign may have illegally paid her boyfriend

</snip>

“It is totally legal, as a candidate, to hire family members, people you know to work for you. But they didn’t do that,” said Attorney Dan Backer.

“Instead of paying him directly, they paid him through an intermediary — in order to obscure the fact that they paid him. The FEC should investigate and find out if that’s the case. That’s the allegation,” Backer added.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
Comrade Ocasio-Cortez has a list...
American Thinker, by Monica Showalter

Original Article

Someone has been reading her own press. She will be lucky if she is reelected.

I wonder why Nancy allows her this, and then I can't help but think that AOC is a squirrel for the Dems while some other shenanigans are going on behind the scenes. 

But Ocasio-Cortez reportedly took it a step further. She said she would help progressive activists unseat those moderates in their districts in the 2020 elections, the report said. Her spokesman Corbin Trent told the paper that she made the "list" comment during the meeting.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Someone has been reading her own press. She will be lucky if she is reelected.

I wonder why Nancy allows her this, and then I can't help but think that AOC is a squirrel for the Dems while some other shenanigans are going on behind the scenes. 

But Ocasio-Cortez reportedly took it a step further. She said she would help progressive activists unseat those moderates in their districts in the 2020 elections, the report said. Her spokesman Corbin Trent told the paper that she made the "list" comment during the meeting.

I have a feeling if she loses out in NYC the leftists move her to SF or Seattle so in a few years she can resurface.

6 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nancy (and the DNC) is letting AOC take as much rope as she needs to hang herself ahead of a 2020 primary challenge

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Nancy (and the DNC) is letting AOC take as much rope as she needs to hang herself ahead of a 2020 primary challenge

Oh, I agree that AOC is probably primaried in 2020 - unless, based on 2020 census results her congressional district is slated to be done away with in 2022. 

But, I am still surprised she hasn't been shutdown yet. And that makes me wonder about the squirrel angle, because AOC certainly is a distraction.