Midterm Election Gameday Thread

Reminder: Broward can not even tell us how many ballots they have left to tabulate.  The most basic auditing possible - how many did you get, how many do you have left to process - is outside their abilities.  There is absolutely no way to know if this election is fraudulent or not.

Twenty years after Bush v. Gore, Florida STILL has no ***** idea how to hold an election.  If Florida were a sovereign nation, they would be monitored by the UN.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: Broward can not even tell us how many ballots they have left to tabulate. 

But peace out says we should count all the votes! How can we count all the votes if Snipes can't count all the votes?

Maybe she'll tell us once she's done counting them in private.

Gee, anyone here surprised to find out the left is playing the race card...again?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You know what would be funny? If they run to where Snipes is holed up with all the ballots, they knock on the door, and instead of Snipes, this guy answers the door image.jpeg.ec5c1dcba33e7b383edca179d18611c1.jpeg 

and they realize they were played because Snipes is in another building still making up ballots.

Rubio would sound like Shaggy: "Zionks! It looks like we fell for the ol' switcheroo, Scoob!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Democrats will pay the price in 2020 because they never learn. They think because they picked up enough seats to control the House that they have a mandate from the voters. They don't have a mandate and their actions that we all are aware of will bring a backlash. Add that to their silly proposals and Trump running and the dems will once again be soaking their Onesies in tears.

There are a lot of variables as to what will happen in 2020. Ultimately I trust the Dems to ***** it up and not manage their control of the House (they will probably focus on indictments and other stupid stuff) I also trust the Dems to run another bad Hillary Clinton type candidate. IF the Dems push a more populist left policy agenda and a less Russia based agenda they stand a chance to push momentum positively in 2020. But as I said the Dems are as incompetent as the day is long. 

But I do think that there was a mandate from the voters to reel Trump in but once again it matters what you do with the support of the voters. 

Edited by billsfan89

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

AZ goes to Sinema. 

And this:

It doesn't matter. The damage is already done. How are they going to separate the invented ballots from the real ballots, even if law enforcement storms the election bureau and seizes everything tomorrow morning? They've had 4 days now to destroy evidence and pad the stacks of Democrat votes.

• Like (+1) 2